+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Ogren....

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's you're.
    Or on my Eh Mind O Gillie theme its Ure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Its fantasies

just before Terry the grammur polis arrives
    Think he would have arrived long before now😄

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I am sorry mate. But if you are from the Ferry as well its good night Brian

PS Tel is my favourite mod
    Name:  mod.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  40.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Someone steeped in the history of Dundee United really needs to have a word with the current owner,preferably from within the club.I will excuse his naivety and that of his Sporting Director Tony Ashgar but these negative statements need to stop.
    They obviously do not realise how damaging their statements are to fans who have backed the club to the hilt this season,in all my years following United i have put more into the club this year than i ever have in the past.
    We have handed over millions in season ticket revenue,thousands to support Mark and the board with legal fees and other costs and hundred's more have joined the DUSF to pour yet more money into the club.
    All this effort by the way with each and everyone of us aware that we will probably never be inside our second home to see a ball kicked this season and most of us telling the club,"Its ok just keep every penny we have given you,we don't want anything in return."
    I was and still am very disappointed with the chairman asking the DUSF for more money last week although i did vote to accept his request,what Mark need's to realise is it was his decision to buy our club and although no one could have foreseen a pandemic thousands of businesses in Scotland have not had the support that we have given to his business and our team.
    My club has featured in the written press and was dragged through the mud on national radio with ironically a club captain from across the road discussing our finances.If Mark Ogren is truly a millionaire which i have no reason to doubt he needs told that asking fans for yet more money when most of us are struggling is detrimental to the club he owns,it also leads to speculation and hope to many that wish us to fail,FACT with a WASC.
    Agree with every word of this.

Starting to think Ogren cares as much about Utd as Simon Cowell does about music

Ogren needs to be upfront, open and honest about future plans especially if he wants folk to part with money during these times

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Starting to think Ogren cares as much about Utd as Simon Cowell does about music

Ogren needs to be upfront, open and honest about future plans especially if he wants folk to part with money during these times
    Don't quote me on this.... but ... Does he not have other football clubs , maybe Ice hockey too, that he at least has interests in, that will be going through exactly the same as us? (might have dreamt that, sorry )

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Someone steeped in the history of Dundee United really needs to have a word with the current owner,preferably from within the club.I will excuse his naivety and that of his Sporting Director Tony Ashgar but these negative statements need to stop.
    They obviously do not realise how damaging their statements are to fans who have backed the club to the hilt this season,in all my years following United i have put more into the club this year than i ever have in the past.
    We have handed over millions in season ticket revenue,thousands to support Mark and the board with legal fees and other costs and hundred's more have joined the DUSF to pour yet more money into the club.
    All this effort by the way with each and everyone of us aware that we will probably never be inside our second home to see a ball kicked this season and most of us telling the club,"Its ok just keep every penny we have given you,we don't want anything in return."
    I was and still am very disappointed with the chairman asking the DUSF for more money last week although i did vote to accept his request,what Mark need's to realise is it was his decision to buy our club and although no one could have foreseen a pandemic thousands of businesses in Scotland have not had the support that we have given to his business and our team.
    My club has featured in the written press and was dragged through the mud on national radio with ironically a club captain from across the road discussing our finances.If Mark Ogren is truly a millionaire which i have no reason to doubt he needs told that asking fans for yet more money when most of us are struggling is detrimental to the club he owns,it also leads to speculation and hope to many that wish us to fail,FACT with a WASC.
    Well written mate. Totally agree 👍

As I mentioned earlier. More transparency regarding our finances as opposed to scare mongering wld be more beneficial. Especially to those who have contributed over and above what they wld normally have done. I know tony has mentioned that the insurance money wld be a game changer, but where are we with that? How hopeful are they that the cain wld be successful? Did we have to pay the legal costs or did hearts have to pay it because they lost the case? In my opinion to much is being held back and to much is expected of the fans who have done more than their bit regarding season tickets sales, DUSF membership, contributions to charity walk fund raising etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    So to summarise Stoke,

They’re The Funsters.

The End.

It's not just that, they get arrogant despite the following

Small crowds

Not a top flight club

Multiple pitiful relegations

Spent half of the last 30 years or the top flight

No top 4 top flight finish in 59 years

No major trophy in 48 years

No scottish cup in 110 years

No major final in 18 years (at that time their first scottish cup final in forty years and they had thousands of empty seats in their end)

No wins at Tannadice in 17 years (cheers gardyne and mckay)

No major semi final in 15 years (pumped by 3rd tier Gretna)

[QUOTE=Arabknight;39686837 Did we have to pay the legal costs or did hearts have to pay it because they lost the case? [/QUOTE]

Gunboat...What happened to my donation...hope Tony didn't use it for his membership of DUSF😂

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)