+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Ogren....

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Ditch the Trust and join the foundation mate

Cannae do that OA, been with AT from the get go and feel allegiance towards them.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Why don't you just ditch the pies and partake instead of the Bombay Mix?,this would enable your good self to invest a small stake in the foundation.
    Nicols pehs in the Heggie mate and that’s a tradition that cannae be broken

Just out of interest, who's all members in here and if you're not, will the clubs relationship with the foundation and the fact Ogren etc are now members encourage you to join?
    Yeah, following on from the news that the Chairman & manager signed up and Mike Evans interview on the Dode Fox podcast, I’ve also signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleArab View Post
    Yeah, following on from the news that the Chairman & manager signed up and Mike Evans interview on the Dode Fox podcast, I’ve also signed up.
    Well mate that just shows what a bit of harmony can lead to.

The Foundation are chuffed to bits with the upsurge in membership numbers. Be great if they can keep the momentum going. Passed the 1,000 membership, next target 1,500.

See DEE C Tamsins sticking the boot in as usual

Some horrible chunts leaked it to them and DCT make it like we've got the begging out. ****s

Joined DUSF this week Jim , if its good enough for Chairman its good enough for me 😂😂😂

Just out of interest, who's all members in here and if you're not, will the clubs relationship with the foundation and the fact Ogren etc are now members encourage you to join?
    Not yet, but that’s due to financial situation- every penny’s a prisoner just now. Will look to join when situation improves, but don’t think that will be for a while.

Sorry that definitely doesn't encourage me at all. In fact the opposite.

I believe that fan groups should exist solely for the club’s supporters to exert their opinions, who otherwise wouldn’t have any means of influence. I’m of the opinion that people with vested interests e.g. Ogrens, Asghar, etc should not be members or influential within fan groups or perhaps impose their own agendas on them but should be willing to work in tandem with them. The fact that the chairman etc. are now members of DUSF, in my opinion, defeats the purpose of that group existing. The DUSF need to be 100% independent of the club. Imagine if the likes of ST, Martin etc. were involved.

What happens when the Ogrens do decide to take profits from the club when it suits them, as they said they would. Would the DUSF members not have a different agenda?

Bit like having your cake and eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Sorry that definitely doesn't encourage me at all. In fact the opposite.

I believe that fan groups should exist solely for the club’s supporters to exert their opinions, who otherwise wouldn’t have any means of influence. I’m of the opinion that people with vested interests e.g. Ogrens, Asghar, etc should not be members or influential within fan groups or perhaps impose their own agendas on them but should be willing to work in tandem with them. The fact that the chairman etc. are now members of DUSF, in my opinion, defeats the purpose of that group existing. The DUSF need to be 100% independent of the club. Imagine if the likes of ST, Martin etc. were involved.

What happens when the Ogrens do decide to take profits from the club when it suits them, as they said they would. Would the DUSF members not have a different agenda?

Bit like having your cake and eating it.
    I recently joined up too. Since release of funds seems to go to votes don't think Ogren could manipulate/influence membership. If at any point board were seen to be "negatively" running club think any request of money would be denied.

However I think as things stand we're all pulling in the same direction so fans joining up has to be positive.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)