+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Ogren....

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Ha ha that's also the kind of childish and immature behaviour that puts us decent fans off joining DUSF. Grow up for goodness sake!

Why wouldn't DUSF accept all Arabs as members?
    Sometimes people should take their own advice... 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Ha ha that's also the kind of childish and immature behaviour that puts us decent fans off joining DUSF. Grow up for goodness sake!

Why wouldn't DUSF accept all Arabs as members?
    You may have previous

😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The above post is 100% accurate,money can only be given over to the club if the members vote to do so,if there are over a thousand members then the United board and manager do not carry a majority to influence such decisions.
    Well with a 92% turnout, 98% of the members voted to hand over £100k to the club - £60k now and another £40k when this is accrued over the next few months.

Our financial outlook looks understandably bleak. It also begs the question if we have been paid out from the insurers or if we ever had the insurance in the first place?

I'm guessing the fact only £60K is being donated with the rest being made up of future membership fees and donations, that the Foundation is now skint as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Well with a 92% turnout, 98% of the members voted to hand over £100k to the club - £60k now and another £40k when this is accrued over the next few months.

Our financial outlook looks understandably bleak. It also begs the question if we have been paid out from the insurers or if we ever had the insurance in the first place?
    Having contributed to the walk fund, joined DUSF, purchased 3 season tickets. I feel have done my bit to help keep the club afloat, like so many on this board. I would now appreciate if the club could be more transparent in relation to the insurance policy as to whether we do have a claim and where we stand. Incidentally going back to the funds raised by the walk. Am I right in saying that hertz had to pay out fees after losing? If so what happened to the money? Was it used to help with the financial impact?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Having contributed to the walk fund, joined DUSF, purchased 3 season tickets. I feel have done my bit to help keep the club afloat, like so many on this board. I would now appreciate if the club could be more transparent in relation to the insurance policy as to whether we do have a claim and where we stand. Incidentally going back to the funds raised by the walk. Am I right in saying that hertz had to pay out fees after losing? If so what happened to the money? Was it used to help with the financial impact?
    I think we had to pay our own costs for the court of session and that was the purpose of the walk

Where's Jeremy with the insurance updates?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Where's Jeremy with the insurance updates?
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I think we had to pay our own costs for the court of session and that was the purpose of the walk
    I thought the money was to pay for our costs but I also thought hearts got told they had to pay them when they lost the case.If so what did happen to the money? and would be good to know what the story is with the insurance policy If we are claiming we are skint and Owner is getting pis..d of putting money in.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)