+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley v Swansea City Match Thoughts

Yes Animal, and I said it as well at the time. I thought Brentford looked better with their 0-1 win here, compared to Bournemouth and their 0-4 win here.
    That might sound weird I know, but it's funny how two teams winning here can look so different. I've got nowt against Swanny and they might go up again this season. And hey, at least they don't annoy us like Cardiff do.

For me,our play off aspirations will have disappeared by the end of Jan.Lets get 50 points as soon as possible & enjoy the rest of the season,not looking over our shoulders like in recent years.We are making steady progress.

Quote Originally Posted by conditionred View Post
    For me,our play off aspirations will have disappeared by the end of Jan.Lets get 50 points as soon as possible & enjoy the rest of the season,not looking over our shoulders like in recent years.We are making steady progress.
    That's most definitely our target Condition , 50 points asap .

If we can set up a 5th round FA cup clash at home to Chelsea that would be decent too because I'd like to think we are a different proposition from the one who were hammered down at Stamford Bridge in the early part of the season .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234