+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ot fao cam

Don’t let the b@stards grind ya down Cam. Some utter f@ck*wits on here pal.
    Last edited by rileyev.the.third; 16-01-2021 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    You’re doing a fine job hun.

Get the other lazy *******s to get their fingers out.

I happen to know Sillymiller wants to be a moderator and he has interesting theories on GM’s real identity 😂
    My fingers are out. He is doing a stirling job whilst I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    My fingers are out. He is doing a stirling job whilst I am not.
    Been busy flashing pictures of your cock about?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Been busy flashing pictures of your cock about?
    Him is dead Lovely looking cock though wasn't he? Only the 2 dogs, a cat, 1 child and the Mrs now.

It's been a very busy last 18 months. We moved house and had to renovate the new one. Couldn't get a phone line fitted for months which let me slip out of the habit of posting. I haven't built an office in the new place so it's less inviting to sit and post. It's a lot less busy now so unless there's a few logged on willing to have a laugh, take the mick and not be too serious then it's like talking to that old grumpy git in the corner of a tap room than no one likes to talk to but do so just because they're there. They often go to the bog and climb out of the window leaving questions un answered.

CAM has done a stirling job of running it. I still do the matchthread as you know but I connect the computer to the TV whilst watching the match so I watch it and talk to a few matches on on my phone via Twitter. I do look in on the matchthread and psot sometimes on the post match thread but I don't agree with a lot of the moaning that written and can't be arsed anymore to argue with them. Life is too short mate and I wan't to make the best of the weekend with the wife and kids when they want me to. They took a bit of a back seat when I was arguing with the likes of Kempo and posters of his ilk. Not pleasent having to keep people in line and try to encourage folk to respect other users when they were hell bent on spoiling it. CAM seem certainly more able to do that than I am and credit due to him.

Him is dead Lovely looking cock though wasn't he? Only the 2 dogs, a cat, 1 child and the Mrs now.

It's been a very busy last 18 months. We moved house and had to renovate the new one. Couldn't get a phone line fitted for months which let me slip out of the habit of posting. I haven't built an office in the new place so it's less inviting to sit and post. It's a lot less busy now so unless there's a few logged on willing to have a laugh, take the mick and not be too serious then it's like talking to that old grumpy git in the corner of a tap room than no one likes to talk to but do so just because they're there. They often go to the bog and climb out of the window leaving questions un answered.

CAM has done a stirling job of running it. I still do the matchthread as you know but I connect the computer to the TV whilst watching the match so I watch it and talk to a few matches on on my phone via Twitter. I do look in on the matchthread and psot sometimes on the post match thread but I don't agree with a lot of the moaning that written and can't be arsed anymore to argue with them. Life is too short mate and I wan't to make the best of the weekend with the wife and kids when they want me to. They took a bit of a back seat when I was arguing with the likes of Kempo and posters of his ilk. Not pleasent having to keep people in line and try to encourage folk to respect other users when they were hell bent on spoiling it. CAM seem certainly more able to do that than I am and credit due to him.
    Sounds great mate, as well as challenging.

You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. The get your finger out was tongue in cheek. I didn’t mean it.

Apologies.

You don't have to explain to anyone.
    Good luck on any new venture in April.
    CAM is doing fine under the circumstances, it's a difficult site to moderate as it is.
    Live and let live is my motto.

U T M.......COME ON YOU REDS...

EDIT : almost forgot....I miss your C0CK...
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 16-01-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’m told that now you have to pay 20p just to open the bottle
    Sod that, 20p ?, Im not that rich. Can sumbody lend me a 20p note ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Sod that, 20p ?, Im not that rich. Can sumbody lend me a 20p note ?.
    Frog deals in hard currency. He could lend you, at a premium, A farthing, a groat, a sack of corn or two chickens depends how much you want to borrow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12