+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Brighton ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    If anyone can defend that rubbish then so be it......complete and utter garbage, disgusted, for the first time I'm beginning to question bielsa, last week Crawley, now Brighton, not exactly quality teams.
    Bielsa has won nothing and never will, hes the most over rated manager or coach in the prem
    Dean smith potter Roger's get no recognition because they are british.
    Sky and the media spunk over a quirky bucket lover
    But its Orta that needs sacking not Bielsa
    Hes a first class clunge and a snake

Oh and a taxi for Rodrigo

When I see players like watkins go to villa, maupay to Brighton, (even though I despise both, but they know where the goal is) I despair that we are toothless up front, rodrigo....meh! As last week showed, our supposed stars of the under 23s can't even create or score against a bog standard 2nd division team.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    When I see players like watkins go to villa, maupay to Brighton, (even though I despise both, but they know where the goal is) I despair that we are toothless up front, rodrigo....meh! As last week showed, our supposed stars of the under 23s can't even create or score against a bog standard 2nd division team.
    Absolutely spot on with Watkins
    He was class at Exeter

And here was I hoping for a cheer up performance after the trauma of last week's debacle.

May as well get the (singular) positive out of the way; I thought Dallas did quite well.

Barndoor had little to feed off but didn't connect with the couple of half chances that did come his way (I think the cross midway through the second half may have flicked his quiff on the way past). I didn't even realise Klich was playing until about 30 mins in - he was anonymous. Hernandez seems to have lost the ability to even see his teammates; let alone pass to them. In fact, nearly all of our passing was atrocious - how many times did a sideways pass go behind the player and out for a throw in or a long ball just dribble out for a goal kick. Struijk looked ponderous and lost; often both at the same time. The Clown inspired the usual ZERO confidence and even almost managed to throw the ball into his own net. If Rodrigo is really Spain's centre forward then I'm Dame Barbara Cartland. Why in the name of God was he playing Harrison and Raphina on the wrong wings? There was one point when Raphina cut inside ran across the edge of the penalty box and was just about to unleash another wonder shot into the top corner when he realised he was on the wrong foot - doh. Even at one nil down and playing awfully, I was clinging to hopes of salvation ............. and then we brought on Tyler Roberts so I knew it really was all over. To be fair, Roberts actually played better than most of the other shower.

Another weekend ruined FFS.

If ever there was an indication of "summats wrong at 't mill", it's that nothing on the matchday thread has been posted since around 9:30 on matchday.

Wrong, even in the "bad times"

Pi&&ed.
    And Pi&&ed off.

And I had nothing to do about any of it for a change lol I said if I see Roberts in again I give up and I have. Thank you mr MB you might be crazy but you have no idea how to manage properly thanks for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    And I had nothing to do about any of it for a change lol I said if I see Roberts in again I give up and I have. Thank you mr MB you might be crazy but you have no idea how to manage properly thanks for the memories.
    Actually, I thought we played better when Robert’s came on.
    Maybe it had something to do with BHA taking their front 3 off and parking the bus at 1-0 up.
    I wonder is there anything that MB will learn from that.
    Probably not cos it’s not beautiful football.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Actually, I thought we played better when Robert’s came on.
    Maybe it had something to do with BHA taking their front 3 off and parking the bus at 1-0 up.
    I wonder is there anything that MB will learn from that.
    Probably not cos it’s not beautiful football.
    Agreed he used the ball well.

Still, played 1 man up top, at home v 3 ctr backs.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)