+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baggies Match Day Thread

Baggies Match Day Thread

Way too early for me this tomorrow, may catch the last 30 mins, depends when my mad Cockatoo wakes me up.

Seen some great Derbys over the years, don't think this will be one of them though.

One of the most memorable was in the seventies, I think [!], lasted all of about 30 mins! The game started in a blizzard and it just got worse. We scored two or three quick goals and the the ref abandoned the game. I was in the North bank directly behind the Baggies keeper and the snow was hurtling horizontally into his face poor sod. It was obvious that anything hit between the posts was going to go in.

It was that bad even our present line up may have got a couple!!

Come on mi Babbies, bring home that Black Country Cup!

It's been 9 years The last match, a 1-5 defeat cost Mick McCarthy, his job. This is 'The Match. It's the one we all look forward to, and the one we all Want to win. For all our injuries I still think we are far superior in personnel to Albion. This is a game we must win. I can see Sam setting Albion up to defend like he did at Liverpool, and hope for a break-away goal but we must win this one.

not from the midlands so this is just another game to me, have no inbuilt hatred of sandwell..absolute no confidence in this wolves side at the present time.hope we win but will not be surprised if we don't

I’ve just been for my flu jab this morning for the first time... the Liquidator was playing in reception at the surgery, setting the mood!

A bit of an aside, but this will strike a chord with Woody at least... the surgery is in the converted Foster and Rastrick Works in Stourbridge, where the Agenoria and Stourbridge Lion (first locomotive to run in the US) were made.

It’s tough not being able to go to the Molineux for this one!

Patricio
    Semedo Boly Coady Saiss
    Traore Neves Moutinho Dendoncker
    Silva Neto

Line up... though not necessarily in that order... good to see Boly back. Adama and Neto both start too, hope Neto’s knee is Ok!

Penalty Albion Goal.

It is not the start we wanted.

The Albion fans think the Pen was outside the area, but VAR didn't.

Close by Boly,

Silver into club at last. Folklore.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)