+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Accies away

Accies away

Hamilton Accies are the cockroaches of the spl. They seem to know exactly what to do to manage hang around whilst bigger clubs are falling out of the league.

Obviously makes little difference to them having no fans in the ground (a bit like the Fun)

The last away match there I felt was really two points dropped. We were on top enough that we should have won. Actually not been many occasions like that this season, usually we are lucky to get the draws that we have got. With accies though I do still feel like we owe them one and the play off final with the ref terrible decision in not giving us a pen and them watering the plastic still haunts me.

In avoiding getting dragged into relegation today is a MASSIVE match. Win today and Accies will not be catching us

Maybe on the plastic we should attack as a way of getting over our difficulties on the surface. Also they have a few out and youngsters at the back.

Not sure who all is fully fit and available but in order to try and pass and be attacking what about

Benj
    Smith Reynolds Connolly Robson
    Bolton Clark Powers Sporle
    Appere Shanks

McNulty and Harkes ready to come off bench as required.

COME ON UNITED !!!

Butcher & Edwards back in contention for this one apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Butcher & Edwards back in contention for this one apparently.
    Hmmm. Will probably mean we have 5 at the back then plus at least one defensive midfielder

I think we'll probably go with 5 at the back, i think we'll be cautious with this one, we're never good on plastic either but we're due a win there over these chunts

The cockroaches of the Premiership.

You have a wonderful way with words LS.

Batter them.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Batter them.
    😂

I'd have Edwards back in for this one. Toss up between Powers & Butcher. Appere deserves to keep his place after his goal last week.

.....................Siegrist
    ...Connolly...Edwards...Reynolds
    Smith....Harkes....Powtcher..Robson
    .......................Clark
    .........Appere............Shankland.

Name:  Er259GPXEAEBrre.jpeg-1.jpg
Views: 1162
Size:  86.8 KB

Same team as last week then.

Mochrie makes the bench.

Can't believe we are going with only 3 strikers on the pitch, get McNulty on there too. Far too defensive. Any teams playing with less than 4 strikers are so boring. /sarcasm

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)