Hamilton Accies are the cockroaches of the spl. They seem to know exactly what to do to manage hang around whilst bigger clubs are falling out of the league.

Obviously makes little difference to them having no fans in the ground (a bit like the Fun)

The last away match there I felt was really two points dropped. We were on top enough that we should have won. Actually not been many occasions like that this season, usually we are lucky to get the draws that we have got. With accies though I do still feel like we owe them one and the play off final with the ref terrible decision in not giving us a pen and them watering the plastic still haunts me.

In avoiding getting dragged into relegation today is a MASSIVE match. Win today and Accies will not be catching us

Maybe on the plastic we should attack as a way of getting over our difficulties on the surface. Also they have a few out and youngsters at the back.

Not sure who all is fully fit and available but in order to try and pass and be attacking what about

Benj
Smith Reynolds Connolly Robson
Bolton Clark Powers Sporle
Appere Shanks

McNulty and Harkes ready to come off bench as required.

COME ON UNITED !!!