+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The greatest ever team the world has ever seen v Ross Co.

The fact we are all having a good chuckle, me included, at our plight rather than giving a sh*te , says it all!

It’s a sad day when the main sense of excitement is around a bottle of wine

The wine is still up for grabs....I was close by picking Hoban

If we score again, does the wine get dished out for the picker of the goal?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I can’t say I even care.
    I’ll just turn it off and forget it.

At one time, this would have ruined my weekend.
    This should be the most worrying thing for the club - the amount of comments like this.

Second goal went in I just laughed. Only a few years ago I’d be needing a new TV.

I genuinely can’t comment on the team and individual performances - I mean I know they will be shyte, that’s a given - but I’ve sat looking at my phone all half with the game on in the background.

I’ve now seen the 2 goals though - just horrendous from us at both 😂.

We may well blow third this year and the potential euro money that comes with it. How is Cormack factoring losing out on that into his no new signings policy - makes no sense from that point of view with Hibs and others strengthening.

We’ve pulled one back though so the second half will tell us a lot about How the rest of the season will likely play out.

Either way, we need change, freshness, something new....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    It’s a sad day when the main sense of excitement is around a bottle of wine

Very true. We can’t even get a result on that front!!

I was going to post this has the look of a 4:3 or even 5:4. Not because of the free flowing attractive football but because the players look absolutely sh1te! Ross Co player runs the ball out into touch unchallenged like some Sunday league pished cnt on a youtube bloopers selection then Hayes CROSSES a ball onto the roof of the stand.

It's like a harlem globe trotters trick weighted ball 2 yard passed are going astray and when the ball is in the box it's like a primary school game.

Probably still win this but i hope the lack of basic skill is being noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The wine is still up for grabs....I was close by picking Hoban

If we score again, does the wine get dished out for the picker of the goal?
    Nah, sorry, the rules o' the comp clearly state the wine goes tae the person who names the scorer o' the Dons' first goal.

We go again .... the up-side it gets a wee bit mair mature

Was out walking the dog when the first goal went it (as others have said, the fact that I wasn't fussed about missing the first 15 minutes speaks volumes). Got back to see the 2nd go in, where we appeared not to have a right wing-back within sight of our penalty box.

Plenty of action, albeit not a high quality game, but a fair few of our players seem to be off the pace. The goal before half-time *****. A half-time rocket should see us pushing harder in the 2nd half.

I think it will be a good watch, but we don't look great. That said, seems not impossible to me that we could still come away with 3 points. If Bruce is on the bench I'd like to see him come on.

Same lacklustre stuff so far this half which our manager must be happy with as he is making no effort whatsoever to up the tempo. If we were knocking at the door I could understand. We are not.

a left back playing at left back...well I never.
    Cmon to fcuk now reds, goals

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast