+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The greatest ever team the world has ever seen v Ross Co.

Ojo's on 2.5K!
    A bit of sharp business there...

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Murderwell are now bottom of the league and we have them at home next week, fair chance this will be back to back defeats to the bottom of the league club.
    Great stuff McHunis you tw@t
    Well we won't be beaten by the bottom of the league team again next well as Motherwell just got a point against Der Hun. But aye they will likely beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Well we won't be beaten by the bottom of the league team again next well as Motherwell just got a point against Der Hun. But aye they will likely beat us.
    But they are "equal bottom" on points

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post

Challenger club with ambition shame thats Ross County we are talking about

You’re quote of course is wrong.
    A simple mistake? or are we seeing what happens when the correct quote would be so horrendous that the brain blocks it out.
    Unable to face up to the fact that the original quote was “ challenger brand” your subconscious, quite understandably, changed it to be something more acceptable.

Clever thing the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I can’t say I even care.
    I’ll just turn it off and forget it.

At one time, this would have ruined my weekend.
    My sentiments exactly. The detachment is at an all time high

As for the frauds interview after the game. He really seemed like he did not give a f@ck that County had just put 4 past us

Having just watched the highlights it’s utterly depressing how terrible we are defensively.

Hoban looks like he has been dragged down to the level of our other defenders.

I’ve been saying it for a while that Lewis is nowhere near the standard he was for his first few years here,not just yesterday though he is letting in goals that he simply wouldn’t have a few years ago.

The game was gone when they scored the 4th but good lord Considine looks more and more like a 50 year old ex player with lead boots on.

I think it sums up our club in recent times that someone with his ability has become one of our record appearance holders alongside legends like Miller,McLeish,Leighton and Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Having just watched the highlights it’s utterly depressing how terrible we are defensively.

Hoban looks like he has been dragged down to the level of our other defenders.

I’ve been saying it for a while that Lewis is nowhere near the standard he was for his first few years here,not just yesterday though he is letting in goals that he simply wouldn’t have a few years ago.

The game was gone when they scored the 4th but good lord Considine looks more and more like a 50 year old ex player with lead boots on.

I think it sums up our club in recent times that someone with his ability has become one of our record appearance holders alongside legends like Miller,McLeish,Leighton and Clark.
    Has Big Andy shagged your wife or something?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Clever thing the brain.
    Speak for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My sentiments exactly. The detachment is at an all time high

As for the frauds interview after the game. He really seemed like he did not give a f@ck that County had just put 4 past us
    Could not agree more.

But why would you give a fck if you had the safest job in Scottish maybe World fitba.

As they said on Sportscene its stale.

The one thing thats hacking me off with all of these inept displays for the past couple of seasons is, there is no anger when we are defeated, no desire to put things right, it just seems to be a case of plodding on and seeing if we can get a string of wins together, the players are coming off the pitch and there is nothing in their demeanour saying that there will be harsh words said in the dressing room.
    That result on Saturday was up there with some of the worst over the past 30 years, 9-0 and numerous 6s and 7s against Celtic, 6 against Livingston, 5 against St Johnstone, some absolute belters of defeats in the ups and in Europe, there just seems to be not one person in Pittodrie who gives a damn.
    Sick to the back teeth of this mediocre excuse for a team at the moment.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast