+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Consequence Infectious Diseases

And that many of the excess deaths may well have been caused by missed or delayed medical treatment because of lockdown.

Man's a star.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    And that many of the excess deaths may well have been caused by missed or delayed medical treatment because of lockdown.

Man's a star.
    Yes good critical comments. I do wonder how the deaths are calculated. How many deaths are happening outside covid wards. I don't spend any time looking for figures. I am obeying what I believe are the restrictions and keeping myself and family at home. Home schooling has actually reduced tensions for us as it is primary school stuff that we are involved in and fortunately arithmetic and spelling is pretty much as I remember it. The meanings of some words have perhaps changed a bit and their acceptability in modern society of some others has also changed.

One of the reasons I decided to read posts instead of typing in my password was the posts by Taintedice who always posts the exact opposite of well reasoned posts by other posters on this board.
    However now to get to the nitty gritty.
    I has been well reported that the first positive cases of the Covid-19 virus in Europe in January 2020 was in Northern Italy.
    At the time people skiing in the Alps in Northern Italy were being blamed for spreading the Covid-19 to the rest of Europe.
    It was also reported that there were numerous flights every week from Wuhan in China to Northern Italy. At the time I found this very strange.
    Recently I received information about the huge number of illegal Chinese immigrants working in the textile factories in Northern Italy who also produced garments for the Paris fashion houses.
    I enclose information about illegal Chinese immigrants working in Northern Italy from November 2016 regarding the Italian authorities belated doing something about these illegal Chinese immigrants prior to the visit of the Chinese Premier Xi Jinping’s visit to Italy. https://ca.news.yahoo.com/italian-au...055547285.html
    It highly likely that the EU leaders in Brussels also knew about these illegal Chinese immigrants working in Northern Italy but as usual they did nothing about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)