+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Consequence Infectious Diseases

High Consequence Infectious Diseases

I enclose information about High Consequence Infectious Diseases HCID) which I obtained from the U.K. Government website.
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...-diseases-hcid
    According to this website the Covid-19 virus was removed as a HCID by ‘experts’ from the four countries of the U.K. on 19th March 2020 due to its low mortality rate.
    Obviously 80,000 deaths throughout the U.K. and over 2 million worldwide is classed as low unless they know something different.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose information about High Consequence Infectious Diseases HCID) which I obtained from the U.K. Government website.
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...-diseases-hcid
    According to this website the Covid-19 virus was removed as a HCID by ‘experts’ from the four countries of the U.K. on 19th March 2020 due to its low mortality rate.
    Obviously 80,000 deaths throughout the U.K. and over 2 million worldwide is classed as low unless they know something different.
    Thing is Islay if you drill right down into the data and compare with previous years you'll find that the number of deaths by all causes for 2020 isn't massively higher than for example 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Thing is Islay if you drill right down into the data and compare with previous years you'll find that the number of deaths by all causes for 2020 isn't massively higher than for example 2018.
    I do not know if you have heard of forum called Next Door. There are various Next Door areas such as Next Door Sherbrook , Next Door Fairmuir, Next Door Hilltown etc.
    I am a member of this forum. Normally people ask recommendations for tradesmen.
    However in the past few days there has been a topic headed COVID-19 on it.
    Yesterday one of the posters uploaded a screen shot of a Freedom of Information request he had submitted to NHS Tayside asking how many people had died in Ninewells Hospital solely from the Covid-19 virus during the period 20th February 2020 to 20th December 2020 inclusive.
    The answer from NHS Tayside was that 6 people had died in NHS Tayside hospitals between 20th February 2020 and 20th December 2020 solely from Covid-19.
    Sadly this topic was taken down from the Next Door site within an hour of this screen shot being uploaded as the authorities do not like dissension from the ranks.

I do not know if you have heard of forum called Next Door. There are various Next Door areas such as Next Door Sherbrook , Next Door Fairmuir, Next Door Hilltown etc.
    Yesterday one of the posters uploaded a screen shot of a Freedom of Information request he had submitted to NHS Tayside asking how many people had died in Ninewells Hospital solely from the Covid-19 virus during the period 20th February 2020 to 20th December 2020 inclusive.
    The answer from NHS Tayside was that 6 people had died in NHS Tayside hospitals between 20th February 2020 and 20th December 2020 solely from Covid-19.
    Sadly this topic was taken down from the Next Door site within an hour of this screen shot being uploaded as the authorities do not like dissension from the ranks.
    Solely from Covd-19 was the wording.

You could get a similar result asking who had died solely from smoking. People who got cancer as a result of smoking would not be included. They’d still be dead though.

Hello Islay, glad you are well.

Did you know 3 times as many people in norway have died due to complications from the German vaccine than have died of covid only in Ninewells.

18 v 6.

Now you wont see me getting hysterical about that as most of those who have died in Norway because of the vaccine have been very ill (some terminally) or very old..........Just like covid in Scotland...... but the same hysteria rules don't apply unfortunately.

Over 1000 people dying across the UK every day and the 3 Stooges of Covid are still denying it even exists.

I notice that you have not related the statistic of 1000 deaths per day in the UK to covid. Is this because you accept the point being made by those who have been questioning the statistics for covid deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I notice that you have not related the statistic of 1000 deaths per day in the UK to covid. Is this because you accept the point being made by those who have been questioning the statistics for covid deaths.
    No, it's because he's a troll and is looking for a reaction.

Well, this is a thread about covid so apologies for not making it clear I was talking about covid. 7-day rolling average is 1100, which includes one day this week where over 1500 reported died. No-one would say these are 1500 people who would all still be alive for years if covid hadn't existed, as most are old and would have probably died sooner than later from other conditions, even just old-age. But they wouldn't have all died in the same day/week, a lot of them still had a high quality of life. With covid-denier Peter Hitchens today saying excess deaths are no worse than most other years, so let's open up everything, the message is still not getting through. Which is, due to lockdown and restrictions, deaths are not hugely greater than {insert random year which best suits}. 3000 Scots died in March/April, so without lockdown, that would have been around 20,000 by now? Ah but, they had ingrown toenails and bunions, so pre-existing conditions innit.

Groundhog Day on Dundee-Mad.

Hitchens excellent again today pointing out lockdowns KILL.

And that excess deaths last year were the worst since 2008....as he says ..."bad but not that bad".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)