+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cover your eyes

Cover your eyes

Our next nine games. At which point do you think fatso will pull the plug as he inevitably has to. If we get a scudding at Arsenal, I wouldn't be totally surprised to see it happen then after yesterday's outburst becasue, for me, he's crossed the Rubicon and there's no going back.

Arsenal
    Villa
    Leeds
    Everton
    Palace
    Southampton
    Chelsea
    Man U
    Wolves

If something doesn't change then we could easily lose every single one of those games if we play like we did on Tuesday. I honestly can't see Bruce surviving past Everton if he somehow hangs on that far.

Can’t see many points there. Bruce might last halfway down that list.
    If Fatso has any chance of a Sheikhover taking place we need to stay up.

Villa leeds and palace possibly grind out draws but nothing else

Five wins between now and the end of the season would probably keep us up. At the moment with that nincompoop bumbling along we could very well not win even once.

One thing I can be sure of - all of those clubs will be disappointed if they don’t take 3 points from us with Cabbage at the helm.

The cabbage displayed how shít scared he is of every other team in the league on Tuesday and how he has an inferiority complex of all the other 19 managers. He’s done the team talk for every opposition between now and the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Our next nine games. At which point do you think fatso will pull the plug as he inevitably has to. If we get a scudding at Arsenal, I wouldn't be totally surprised to see it happen then after yesterday's outburst becasue, for me, he's crossed the Rubicon and there's no going back.

Arsenal
    Villa
    Leeds
    Everton
    Palace
    Southampton
    Chelsea
    Man U
    Wolves

If something doesn't change then we could easily lose every single one of those games if we play like we did on Tuesday. I honestly can't see Bruce surviving past Everton if he somehow hangs on that far.
    😆😆😆 it’s over. It’s over, we’re done

i don't think its in Bruce's hands anymore! He has started to rant and has ultimately come out in public and led the world to think its the players fault.

The teams below us are gaining some form and picking up points, Monday will show if the players are going to play for him or chuck him under the bus after his tantrum.
    Currently we are 3 points off 17th, if Fulham grab an unlikely win tonight we will be 4 points off relegation zone.
    This clown will not see February. Its all well and good, the media saying the club are not looking to pull the trigger , like they would tell the press that they are sourcing a replacement. Watch fatty twitch if we lose the next two games regardless if we play outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    if we play outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by zippity View Post
    xd xd xd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)