+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 16.01.21 [FAT]

I'm not sure which teams are left in this competition, but such as Peterborough Sports, Hornchurch, and Oxford City (remember them?) will be in the draw for the next round. It's about time we got a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's not that funny, it's because you are very bias and like to ignore certain comments from certain posters yet when it's other you jump over every single comment like a rash to suit your agenda#noagenda

Your response sums you up perfectly No Nuts. What an apt nickname.

Perfect example was when the drunken sailor went on a completely unnecessary little Free Speech / BLM tirade the other night talking to himself , trying to ruin not one but three threads.

He rightly got called out for his actions and you stayed very quiet about his embarrassing conduct. Just the one post an arm around the shoulder nicey nicey softly softly offering.

Maybe try a more balanced approach chap. You are allowed to highlight , criticise and take the Michael out of the pitchforkers you know. You don't always have to stay silent No Nuts. Take a peep at the comments during the game nice balance of positive and negative and hardly any mention of Ardley lol

Hopefully we can get some comments about the game, player perfomances etc. The victory is obviously good but performances are what interest me and others that didn't stream it.

Enjoy your Saturday night on here, and have a quiet word with Navy before he heads towards another sabbatical. Poor lamb.
    Oh dear, a bit rattled or what?

ps I didn't watch the game, so can't offer any comments on performances.

FFS I was enjoying the game and this thread all through the 90 minutes, positive and negative comments were all reasonable. Then at full time along comes 1st Laddo, then Elite, then Navy and guess what happens. Guys it’s f*****g boring and so are you all when you bicker. Grow up, count to ten then DON’T reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm not sure which teams are left in this competition, but such as Peterborough Sports, Hornchurch, and Oxford City (remember them?) will be in the draw for the next round. It's about time we got a home game.
    Kettering v Leamington and Stamford v Hereford look interesting games (to be played on Tuesday).

We were fairly decent today, no stand out performances and they did finish a bit stronger. I think Knowles is better playing in a 2 up front, he’s not strong enough to battle on the sides but would certainly get goals playing off someone else. Wolfe did ok, Ardley has said he would play more, he has had a hard start to his Notts spell with getting Covid and then getting up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    FFS I was enjoying the game and this thread all through the 90 minutes, positive and negative comments were all reasonable. Then at full time along comes 1st Laddo, then Elite, then Navy and guess what happens. Guys it’s f*****g boring and so are you all when you bicker. Grow up, count to ten then DON’T reply.
    Hear hear! Where's the "Like" button?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's not that funny, it's because you are very bias and like to ignore certain comments from certain posters yet when it's other you jump over every single comment like a rash to suit your agenda#noagenda

Your response sums you up perfectly No Nuts. What an apt nickname.

Perfect example was when the drunken sailor went on a completely unnecessary little Free Speech / BLM tirade the other night talking to himself , trying to ruin not one but three threads.

He rightly got called out for his actions and you stayed very quiet about his embarrassing conduct. Just the one post an arm around the shoulder nicey nicey softly softly offering.

Maybe try a more balanced approach chap. You are allowed to highlight , criticise and take the Michael out of the pitchforkers you know. You don't always have to stay silent No Nuts. Take a peep at the comments during the game nice balance of positive and negative and hardly any mention of Ardley lol

Hopefully we can get some comments about the game, player perfomances etc. The victory is obviously good but performances are what interest me and others that didn't stream it.

Enjoy your Saturday night on here, and have a quiet word with Navy before he heads towards another sabbatical. Poor lamb.
    Oh dear, a bit rattled or what?

ps I didn't watch the game, so can't offer any comments on performances.
    I think I've got to him. I take that back. Nothing will.
    Last edited by Ayeayeskipper; 16-01-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Kettering v Leamington and Stamford v Hereford look interesting games (to be played on Tuesday).
    It's all interesting to me. I know some would like us to be out of this competition, but we are in the last 16 as one of the highest ranking teams so are 3 games away from a Wembley final (if my maths are right). If the Covid situation allowed us to attend, that would go some way to make up for what we've had to suffer in terms of missing games.

It's all interesting to me. I know some would like us to be out of this competition, but we are in the last 16 as one of the highest ranking teams so are 3 games away from a Wembley final (if my maths are right). If the Covid situation allowed us to attend, that would go some way to make up for what we've had to suffer in terms of missing games.
    Agreed

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast