+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 16.01.21 [FAT]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I suppose the obvious answer is that posters like you, who appear to have detailed knowledge as to how a messageboard should really function, post a bit more often than you do and then you would quickly become the majority you seem to crave.

Instead, you occasionally whine about what you hope to read, without ever making more than a minimal contribution towards your goal.
    Muppet.
    a. I don't suggest anywhere how a message board should be run! My comments are aimed, fair and square, at poster like you.
    b. I posted as much as anyone before this board was poisoned. Now I watch with amusement as threads are turned into a personal slanging match by posters who cannot let go.
    c. I don't whine.
    d. Contribution? See para b.

Edit:
    Let's cut to the chase, (and I am sure your buddy will ban me but who gives a phuck?) you are a self-opinionated first class sad old w a n k e r.

love and bubbles xxx
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 17-01-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It would also help if you stopped going on about pitchforks etc.at every opportunity. And moaning at someone who cares to criticise Ardley and his tactics after a poor display.
    This. I didn't watch the game but on the match thread if anyone dared to suggest Notts were second best (which is a fair comment in any football game) the way Laddo and others jumped on them was pathetic. Sorry I forgot the new rule on here now according to Laddo is you cannot criticise the performance during the game AT All even if they're not playing that well, if you do you are in a pitchfork gang and a classic NCM poster lol. You may have a go at people critical of Ardley but you're just as bad the other way. You're a condescending idiot as far as I can tell, I bet you love telling everyone about themselves in your personal life.

Laddo that is not 1961. No one has come on here and been such a massive irritant. It's not so much what you post but the way you post it, are you always the cleverest man in the room, I suspect you think you might be. Don't bother replying I don't listen to any of your tripe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Muppet.
    a. I don't suggest anywhere how a message board should be run! My comments are aimed, fair and square, at poster like you.
    b. I posted as much as anyone before this board was poisoned. Now I watch with amusement as threads are turned into a personal slanging match by posters who cannot let go.
    c. I don't whine.
    d. Contribution? See para b.
    Well, I've certainly been called worse things than 'muppet' over the years!

I just think that if posters who don't like the board that much posted a bit more often, they would soon outnumber the "poison" posts with their good posts. I always enjoyed your posts Smiffy, maybe you should post rather than watch and the board will get better.

Well that didn't last long lol. This is going to be a real uphill struggle but I won't give up.

I must say I can't condone these vulgar insults, they are just not needed. At least nobody has threatened to snap anyone elses neck because they got so wound up by words on here. Not the smartest thing to say.

P.S. Good to see that quote didn't include the Edit part of smiffys post! Thank you Elite it's appreciated we don't need to read that more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This. I didn't watch the game but on the match thread if anyone dared to suggest Notts were second best (which is a fair comment in any football game) the way Laddo and others jumped on them was pathetic. Sorry I forgot the new rule on here now according to Laddo is you cannot criticise the performance during the game AT All even if they're not playing that well, if you do you are in a pitchfork gang and a classic NCM poster lol. You may have a go at people critical of Ardley but you're just as bad the other way. You're a condescending idiot as far as I can tell, I bet you love telling everyone about themselves in your personal life.
    Good post crazy, and we were second best for large parts of the game. Anyway, once laddo's finished making this board "a better place", he's gonna get the Israelis and Palestinians together and knock some heads.

How anyone can take a bloke who comes onto a footie message board and freely admits to watching Strictly Come Dancing seriously, is beyond me.

13 million people can't all be wrong. Not sure what that has to do with football or Notts?

Alternatively I guess you can spend your Saturday nights scanning the football message boards of other clubs in other divisions to find hilarious posts/posters if that floats your boat.

Each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Alternatively I guess you can spend your Saturday nights scanning the football message boards of other clubs in other divisions to find hilarious posts/posters if that floats your boat.
    That's certainly my preferred option to the dancing show. Seeing as this is a football messageboard, it gives an insight into how football messageboards up and down the country operate.

If you could give up the quickstep and have a look, purely for educational purposes, you would never say "only on NCM" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's certainly my preferred option to the dancing show. Seeing as this is a football messageboard, it gives an insight into how football messageboards up and down the country operate.

If you could give up the quickstep and have a look, purely for educational purposes, you would never say "only on NCM" again.
    I don't think you are a "muppet" Elite. Well, not all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    I don't think you are a "muppet" Elite. Well, not all the time.
    As far as I'm aware Muppets are cuddly, humorous creatures.

Probably the most complimentary term I've been given since I became the undisputed Snobhead 1.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast