+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 16.01.21 [FAT]

Well that didn't last long EP

Like I said whatever floats your boat on a Saturday evening.

At over 13 million, I'm sure I am not alone when tuning in for the final last year.

Seeing as any criticism of our manager or the team's performances have been banned by our glorious leader, I was wondering if anyone would like my Pumpkin Pie recipe?

ps. More of a Dancing On Ice man mesen

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Well that didn't last long EP

Like I said whatever floats your boat on a Saturday evening.

At over 13 million, I'm sure I am not alone when tuning in for the final last year.
    13.9 million people voted Conservative at the last election, so the "13 million can't be wrong" doesn't exactly resonate with me.

Although thinking about it, I'd rather suffer the f@cking dancing show than vote Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    13.9 million people voted Conservative at the last election, so the "13 million can't be wrong" doesn't exactly resonate with me.

Although thinking about it, I'd rather suffer the f@cking dancing show than vote Conservative.
    You'll never find me on here when Emmerdale is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Good post crazy, and we were second best for large parts of the game. Anyway, once laddo's finished making this board "a better place", he's gonna get the Israelis and Palestinians together and knock some heads.

How anyone can take a bloke who comes onto a footie message board and freely admits to watching Strictly Come Dancing seriously, is beyond me.
    We weren't for large parts at all.

Check the stats - 57 to 43 possession in our favour, similar number of attacks and the same number of shots on target. They had more off target than us, but no way were we second best for large parts.

Regarding SCD, ridiculous comment. And no, I don't watch it as I think it's not healthy entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post

Check the stats - 57 to 43 possession in our favour, similar number of attacks and the same number of shots on target. They had more off target than us, but no way were we second best for large parts.

Regarding SCD, ridiculous comment. And no, I don't watch it as I think it's not healthy entertainment.
    On balance of shots on target, we were perhaps fortunate but a win is a win.

Why am I not surprised that the thread has again resulted in tossers trying to outdo each other?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post

You should, I've heard it's very good. Yeah, Stockport were the better team but saying they controlled the game.......I got that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Why am I not surprised that the thread has again resulted in tossers trying to outdo each other?
    Damn my lack of bullets !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    On balance of shots on target, we were perhaps fortunate but a win is a win.

Because it nearly always does. It's something I'm hoping to help change. Bring the focus back to Notts and football.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Because it nearly always does. It's something I'm hoping to help change. Bring the focus back to Notts and football.
    There is plenty of football on here laddo and options for Notts fans elsewhere as well. Why worry about it. I just ignore it. Hence I never get into some odd argument about nowt. Well almost never. It's just a dozen or so bored old men at the end of day and they will all be dead in 10 or 20 years! Enjoy your day! QP.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast