+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wulfs

Wulfs

Can we play you every week

He's getting sacked in the morning.

I have been on the Wolfpack and many are calling for his head. How shortsighted some of their fans are, they still will probably finish above halfway.
    I will say though that the enthusiasm seems to have gone from Nuno, has he had differences with the owner's over selling some of the better players?

Didn't want to say too much about their problems when we had so many of our own but I just didn't understand their recruitment replacing 2 proven Premier League players Doherty and Jota with Semedo and Silva. Can't see how that strengthened them.

Weakness of their squad shown when having to chase the game subs were, a 19 year old with 1 goal, a youngster recalled from a Championship loan and another loan recall they had previously shipped out due to a bad attitude.

According to the Talksport pundit the main reason they lost? They were tired!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I have been on the Wolfpack and many are calling for his head. How shortsighted some of their fans are, they still will probably finish above halfway.
    I will say though that the enthusiasm seems to have gone from Nuno, has he had differences with the owner's over selling some of the better players?
    Nuno should be treated like a God by that lot.

With him, Fosun and Mendes it’s unlikely they’d ever need to worry about relegation.

They’ve got short memories in Staffordshire........it’s doesn't matter about the successes, they had Stan Cullis and Bill McGarry’s heads on sticks eventually.

They are sending their player's death threats now, unbelievable.
    Who the f uck do they think they are?
    Who would want to play for or manage that lot?

Delusions of grandeur?
    I think it was when we got relegated and they got promoted ,the first time, somebody said “they will be the most hated fans in the prem” i didn’t quite get it , but they seem to think (not all of them ) they should and have the right to be challenging for the champions league, because they are “wolves ay we” . They got relegated and was probably the most unpopular fans in the prem. villa have the same mentality, possibly,(it chokes me to say) more justifiably.

The Wolves ay we makes them sound like village idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Nuno should be treated like a God by that lot.

With him, Fosun and Mendes it’s unlikely they’d ever need to worry about relegation.

They’ve got short memories in Staffordshire........it’s doesn't matter about the successes, they had Stan Cullis and Bill McGarry’s heads on sticks eventually.
    Don’t forget Mick these are the lot that spat over Jack Hayward after we beat them! Neanderthals.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)