+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I Was 35 Years Old......

I Was 35 Years Old......

The last time I witnessed in person The Dingles beat us.

I had three small children and hadn’t even started my own business FFS.

I know there’s been another two defeats to them in the subsequent 21 games but they don’t count as I wasn’t there😆

There are kids in their early ****s who won’t even remember their last victory against us ten years ago and fans in their 20’s who will only remember one win against Albion😆😆

To recall clearly the last three victories against us a Wo2v3s fan would need to be over 30! 😆😆😆

In the all time history of results we lead them by 11 wins now.........I’ll be long dead before they can even dream about evening that score up.

Forever our b I t c h e s.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The last time I witnessed in person The Dingles beat us.

I had three small children and hadn’t even started my own business FFS.

I know there’s been another two defeats to them in the subsequent 21 games but they don’t count as I wasn’t there��

There are kids in their early ****s who won’t even remember their last victory against us ten years ago and fans in their 20’s who will only remember one win against Albion����

To recall clearly the last three victories against us a Wo2v3s fan would need to be over 30! ������

In the all time history of results we lead them by 11 wins now.........I’ll be long dead before they can even dream about evening that score up.

Forever our b I t c h e s.
    I missed the Ewan Roberts game so it was the 80's for me when I last saw us lose 'live' to them. None of my 3 kids have seen us lose to the team bordering the Black Country

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)