+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saturday's results

Saturday's results

Not a good day today.

Ross County win and Hamilton draw. We're now in sole possession of bottom place.

A bad day right enough and you are already looking to the Ross County game as being firmly in the "must win" category. Otherwise relegation is a more than distinct possibility.

It's crucial that we take something from tomorrow's game. I don't care who it's against, we need points on the board asap so anyone in the "these games don't matter because of budgets" camp really need to rethink their outlook.
    Last edited by LawSteelman; 16-01-2021 at 05:29 PM.

We will NOT take anything from tomorrow’s game if we think playing two banks of five players a yard out from our eigh**** yard box. In doing so we will either give away a penalty or needless free kicks in dangerous positions. I’m not saying we should be gung-ho but at least play in their half of the pitch, reducing the chance of their full/wing backs firing crosses into our area at will. Our goals against column has to prove that attempting to defend in our own half is certainly not working. But please please please go out and prove me wrong and get a positive result of some description COYW

We are now well and truly deep in trouble, we need to take something from the next few games regardless of the opposition. I don't care about the disparity in budgets we desperately need something tomorrow. These games against the OF should never be written off as a "bonus game". COYW

Will we buck the pattern, every home team in the league today took at least a point, can we continue trend tomorrow, let’s hope not

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)