+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Derby County Post Match Thoughts

Has Woody got new boots? I’ve noticed his kicking in last few games have been a lot better, like having a new signing

Well done Woody and whoever got you new boots probably down to coaching so well done there as well

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Has Woody got new boots? I’ve noticed his kicking in last few games have been a lot better, like having a new signing

Well done Woody and whoever got you new boots probably down to coaching so well done there as well
    dunno about that but that disallowed goal he scored was a true strikers finish

Quote Originally Posted by harry_verderchi View Post
    Sorry Nardendee Rotherham won 3-1 at Derby on Saturday 18 September 1965 I was there in that old wooden stand and boy did we make some noise
    Apologies Harry. You are quite correct. Funny how time plays tricks. I was only seven at the time and didn’t actively go to games with my Dad until early 1966.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Apologies Harry. You are quite correct. Funny how time plays tricks. I was only seven at the time and didn’t actively go to games with my Dad until early 1966.
    I went to Baseball Ground in Sixties ? Can’t remember score think we might have lost or drawn ???

One think I remember though it was very wet and heavy going ! One of our players rounded their goalie and rolled the ball into the empty net but unfortunately it got stuck in the mud and stopped before it crossed the line !!

Lindsay won motm

Jamie Lindsay 65.7%
    Matt Crooks 8.2%
    Jamal Blackman 22.3%
    Ben Wiles 3.9%

Best thing out of the game on Saturday, other than the 3 points, was the smile on Lindsay's face on scoring the goal, it summed it up for me, that the team enjoyed getting a result they deserved, after all the Rooney circus media, well done the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Best thing out of the game on Saturday, other than the 3 points, was the smile on Lindsay's face on scoring the goal, it summed it up for me, that the team enjoyed getting a result they deserved, after all the Rooney circus media, well done the Millers.
    I thought the same Ericslad. It was another "Look at his face. Just look at his face!" moment akin to the Barry Davis commentary when Franny Lee scored for Derby against Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I thought the same Ericslad. It was another "Look at his face. Just look at his face!" moment akin to the Barry Davis commentary when Franny Lee scored for Derby against Man City.
    A “feck me, I’ve scored” moment

Lindsay is one of these people that lights a room up

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast