+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County Post Match Thoughts

Great performance again. Wood's first half effort should have stood and they should have been down to ten in the second half. Feared it wasn't going to be our day again, but a well deserved win. I've been a critic of Blackman but that was his best performance for us. Overall, we outworked them. They didn't look like a team trying to impress a new manager. Table looks a lot rosier than if we'd lost.

Proper `Rotherham` performance against a supposed decent team,we out-played,out-fought,and out-thought them,they will go down unless something amazing happens.
    I bet people hate playing against Lindsay.
    UTM.

Still think Woody was in an offside position running back when Lindsay looped the ball forward.
    Need to see it again

Awful Pitch
    Battling performance
    Surprised we didn't do more from the set pieces
    Cracking free kick from Barlaser
    Lindsay MOTM
    Taxi for Rooney (or is that too early ?)

We more than deserved this win.All who wore that red and white shirt I take a bow.Well done Warney.

Not the best performance but we did deserve that, it's all about points

A great win and what a relief. Pitch seemed to stop us playing good, passing football.
    Delighted for Lindsay after he missed a sitter before his goal. Great free kick by Barlaser.
    Agree that Blackman probably had his best game for us, so I'll stop complaining.
    As someone else said, this board is so very slow. Why is that?

Blackman made me eat my words pre kick off today, hopefully he keeps it up. Solid display, worked our strengths like we did last week at Everton and came away with a deserved win! They should of been down to ten men, goal ruled out for offside, post hit, one off the line, we deserved it. Welcoming back some of the lads and hopefully a couple of additions will take us clear of the dreaded drop zone. Well done lads

First away win at Derby since 1965 and we're not there to watch it.
    What a day to p1ss on Wayne Rooneys parade. Poorest Derby side I've seen for a long while, full of expensive misfits.
    Fully deserved win although first half we didn't put Roos under too much pressure.
    Some good performances today especially the three across midfield. Lindsay, Barlaser and Wiles.
    My MotM.. Blackman..
    Well done Millers..
    Bring Stoke on Tuesday night.

Great performance

On cloud 9 delighted

and then Paul the Miller comes on Football Heaven

FFS

Great win and really deserved .all round team performance.well done players and well done Warney.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast