+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County Post Match Thoughts

Derby County Post Match Thoughts

Was that a huge sigh of relief I just heard around South Yorkshire? Have we finally found the starting XI and formation to suit our abilities? Did the referee's watch malfunction as the game was over before 5pm? Questions, questions, questions! What about some thoughts on today's performance and great result.

Can't say I saw much wrong with woodies effort.

A well deserved win between two poorer teams at this level but the effort and commitment was all Millers today. Derby aren't paying players and are going to miss the transfer window by the looks of things. They'll struggle and might well the shock relegation.

Solid game plan from Warne and for once all subs were not negative or unnecessary.

Keep doing this and we'll be clear.

Everton game might have just been the boost we needed.

Is this board slow?

Joke of a ref.

I love Lindsay
    Motm Blackman
    I’m sure Crooks wasn’t told to stay offside that far and often
    How did we not hammer them

Three points in the bag is what matters

Get innnnnnnn

Moved a place up

Yes I’m saying Wood’s goal should have stood, maybe Lino saw Crooks who was stood offside for five mins

Fantastic 3 points. Well played all the lads. We just need that bit more bite up front to get more of these results.
    Lindsay motm for me.
    Rock solid display from Blackman

Outstanding with a massive 3 points in the bag!

Well played lads, thoroughly deserved win alebit against what i thought was poor opposition. Woody's goal should have stood and they should have been down to 10 men had the ref not bottled it. Other than those 2 decisions i thought he did ok.
    Press was good, their back line didn't know what to do with the ball and their forwards were pretty impotant. The side was set up well with Crooks playing just behind Smith it worked well, midfield was tight and wasted little of the ball and the wing backs worked effectively.
    The back 3 and keeper did what they had to do although rarely troubled.
    Super free kick from Dan the man deserved a goal.
    We controlled the game for most of it, they had about 10 minutes early in the second half where they looked like getting on top but we weathered that and came again.
    Nice to see us manage a game out instead of giving it away.
    Set up right, tactics right and right result.
    It has been said that Derby are in a false position, from what i've seen this season i think not.

A well deserved 3 points. We would have won more easily with a decent ref.

Cherry on the cake??? Their takeover fails.

I love Blackmans new gloves are like magnets.

It was a match fit for the pitch it was played on. We didn't play bad and we made them look ordinary as we have other teams in this league.

It's time to stop beating this team up and pulling them down. We're getting the injured players back and well be well clear of the relegation zone when it's important.

Great result

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I love Blackmans new gloves are like magnets.

It was a match fit for the pitch it was played on. We didn't play bad and we made them look ordinary as we have other teams in this league.

It's time to stop beating this team up and pulling them down. We're getting the injured players back and well be well clear of the relegation zone when it's important.

Great result
    Froglet, in your words we trust.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast