+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Miracle

I'm led to believe Pace has got the Covid ..

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Gabby Logan said on Prime before the game that the Alkies were self-isolating in the Ribble Valley, and the rumour was that there was no money being made available to Dyche to strengthen the team. I don't think she would have come out with something like this on live TV without being fairly certain of what she was saying, so it looks like we've been conned to me. The owners may have changed but not much else.
    have to excuse me - Sinkov...but who the flux gabby logan....all I get is a noisy airport or a movie with Michael York....as for the rest.

yes - freshly baked....fruitcakery

Last edited by Norder; 16-01-2021 at 10:20 PM.

To quote Pete Townshend " Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". I wonder?

Hey Norder, that werent your original picture of a fruit cake was it ?.

As for Gabby Yorath/Logan, I wunt say no put it that way lol. Shes abaart my age and she likes football, she saarnds perfick.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Gabby Logan said on Prime before the game that the Alkies were self-isolating in the Ribble Valley, and the rumour was that there was no money being made available to Dyche to strengthen the team. I don't think she would have come out with something like this on live TV without being fairly certain of what she was saying, so it looks like we've been conned to me. The owners may have changed but not much else.
    It is starting to look like one of the great American swindles. It's a bit like me wanting to buy your house in the glorious Ribble Valley sinkov and then cleaning out your Building Society balance to give you the deposit.

Pace was not at the game because of Covid? Stayed home to count his cash more like!

Attachment 18089

I'm not much of a worrier, but this new set up stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Norder, that werent your original picture of a fruit cake was it ?.

As for Gabby Yorath/Logan, I wunt say no put it that way lol. Shes abaart my age and she likes football, she saarnds perfick.
    first pic was massive - Acid.....had to scroll down to Oz for the base....but if I knew you were around, would've left it for yourself and gabby to scoff up...sorry about that .

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    first pic was massive - Acid.....had to scroll down to Oz for the base....but if I knew you were around, would've left it for yourself and gabby to scoff up...sorry about that .

I cant help it Norder lad lol, I just 'see' things on this board before they've even bin posted.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'm led to believe Pace has got the Covid ..
    Aww poor Norman Pace lol. I hope he'll be ok, and that his comedy mate Gareth Hale ant got it.
    Last edited by Acido; 17-01-2021 at 02:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)