+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect Day

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    So people only need to avoid you until Monday morning now?
    LOL...
    I will have you know I'm one of the most chilled out, relaxed, mild mannered person you could wish to meet.
    The game is usually forgot about at around 6pm Saturday.
    Yesterday's result ended with me having a bottle of Belgian Blue to celebrate. First alcohol I've had since 15th December...

Ps.. The drinks are on you next time..
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 17-01-2021 at 05:25 PM.

Grist, He's in a great spot, right in the middle of the City, famous for its pub, and so close to the Brisbane River, stayed at the migrant Hostel , under the Story bridge, fifty years ago, come November,.1971.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    LOL...
    I will have you know I'm one of the most chilled out, relaxed, mild mannered person you could wish to meet.
    The game is usually forgot about at around 6pm Saturday.
    Yesterday's result ended with me having a bottle of Belgian Blue to celebrate. First alcohol I've had since 15th December...

Ps.. The drinks are on you next time..
    I'll race you from your house to the Trades. Last one there buys the pints, I guess it's not Wards any more?

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    Grist, He's in a great spot, right in the middle of the City, famous for its pub, and so close to the Brisbane River, stayed at the migrant Hostel , under the Story bridge, fifty years ago, come November,.1971.
    Yes it’s a great spot, been to Brisbane twice now and planning a third trip

Very expensive in Brisbane, probably more than Sydney

Lots of changes since 1971 all for the greater good

Grist, Sydney is like Your London, big wages and really high House prices, as my father who was born in Rotherham, told me, "you cut your cloth to suit your back" kangaroo points a bit rich for us Poms,! !but we don't owe anybody a cent,.Excellent point against Stoke,.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    In my younger days if we lost a Saturday game I was like ' a bear ' with a sore head and someone to avoid till at least Tuesday am.

These days I'm more chilled out and relaxed.( Mature ?? Lol.)
    Im still like a bear with a sore head when we loose, usually about monday when i come round, always been the same all my 60 odd years following the Millers, but when we win it makes Potted Meat taste like Fillet Steak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12