+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Relegation thread...

This is the thread that simply refuses like a bad nightmare to go away. It is there lurking behind every door gnawing into your subconscious like some slavering hound. I am drawn inexorably (even dragged unwillingly at times) to cast my eyes over that table and I am convinced that the final relegation spot will be between us Newcastle and Fulham. Brighton must nearly have exhausted all their bad luck in their last two matches when their dominance should have garnered them 6 points instead of the Eurovision “Nil Points” they actually received. The advantage we have over Newcastle is that the majority of our fans still believe Sean can get us out of this mess while most Toon fans believe Bruce is driving them full steam ahead into the Championship. As for Fulham the biggest advantage we have is that current 6 point lead and that could very well be cut to just 3 by the time we play Spurs this afternoon. Thank God I don’t have any Leonard Cohen records to listen to.

Never mind Dycheball, this is all Everton's fault. To lose at home to Newcastle was careless, to lose at home to Fulham as well was criminal. If they had done their job properly we'd have been 5 points in front of Newcastle with a game in hand, and 9 points in front of Fulham with just 13 games left to play, and we'd all have been able to sleep more soundly in our beds of a night.

Sean Dyche did not have a public house named after him for nothing. Stop fretting we will be OKAY!

My 10/1 is looking better every match.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes Alf carried on today where we left off against WBA.

I can't see us getting anything from our next two games either.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You could lay it off on Betfair at 6/1 now Alfie, nice profit guaranteed. Or lay a bit off and have a bet to nothing.

Here’s the incentive. Beat Leicester and we can go above those early season media darlings Southampton.

On the positive side, 27 points from our last 20 league games. Liverpool 0 Burnley 1; Arsenal 0 Burnley 1 (OG. lol); Burnley 3 Villa 2; Palace 0 Burnley 3.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)