+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Millers v Potters Tues 7:45 KO

Roughly speaking we’ve lost twice as many games than they have and they’ve won twice as many games than we have in the league so far

So looks a bit one sided, but we are on a roll, so a win for us is entirely possible

1-1 draw though for me as a prediction

Tails are up in the air after Derby, players back wanting to be involved, Warne must think it's Christmas Day after the misery he's been through without his full squad. This may well be our turning point having had such a rum run of things from the offset.

Here's hoping we get something out of tomorrow. 2-1 Millers.

It's really important that we pick up something from this game. If there is to be a revival, it is now the time to do it. It's amazing how things can change with a few wins strung together. All games are hard in this division, but there again all teams are beatable. We all want a winning run like we had in 1982 of 9 on the trot, but that is highly unlikely. However, for the historians on here it is interesting to note that that particular run began with a victory over Derby County.

Stoke are probably as physical a side we have met and if the conditions are on the soft side ,this is going to be a slog.I think it was against Stoke, Scotty Mac broke his leg,it's good to see him back in the squad.He was playing quite well at the time and hopefully he can reproduce that in the second half of the season.

https://www.stokecityfc.com/news/202...-Millers-test/

With a bit of luck they will bring Fletcher back too early and he gets a recurrence of his groin injury, preferably after about 5mins in.
    1-1...

I thought we played well in our away game there in October. We were caught out by a long ball and not enough goal threat.

But it was one of the few games in which we controlled possession.

Ladapo played up front on his own with Miller and Joz wide in a 5 man midfield.

Hopefully Lyndsay’s dead leg has passed. He’s young and fit. Last time I had one it lasted 3 weeks.

https://t.co/C3YXwVziyg?amp=1

Warne on team news…

“There’s a few knocks and bruises as there always is, but nothing that I think should have an impact on team selection or the way we plan to play tomorrow night.”

Seen on twitter

Name:  E8A6282F-81A5-474A-8D64-41AD5A5133AC.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  6.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    https://www.stokecityfc.com/news/202...-Millers-test/

With a bit of luck they will bring Fletcher back too early and he gets a recurrence of his groin injury, preferably after about 5mins in.
    1-1...
    Hope he takes the knee, Casper, hopefully from Woody in the first 5 mins

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    They have to get here and there is a flood warning in Yorkshire but I’m sure they’ll be fine
    Send for Noah, and load em up two by two

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234