+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nuno's body language.

Nuno's body language.

With Wolves loosing 3-2 yesterday , the TV cameras spent a considerable amount of time focused on our manager. He looked thoughtful, but subdued. He must wonder what is going on at the moment, he can't seem to buy a victory.

Ever since his rant at referee Mason, circumstances seem to be going totally against us. Have the referees formed a protective shield around their man, Mason, and decided that they are going to show Wolves who is boss?

We haven't had a fifty fifty decision or VAR review given in our favour for weeks. We were the better side yesterday, but lost with two debatable penalty decisions to the visitors. The Gibbs hand ball, the tug back on Boly's shirt and the felling of Semedo in the South Bank penalty area resulted in zilch.

As most on here are aware, Nuno's family still live in Portugal. Until Covid, he has travelled back most weeks to visit, but now he is isolated from them. It must be having an effect on the man.

There are cretins on social media calling for him to be sacked, for goodness sake. Even the journalists seem to be getting a head of steam up baying for him to loose his job. Give him some slack. He is the best Manager that we have had for years, and we as fans should be thankful for all he has done for the club.

I have confidence he and the players will turn things around.

Exactly that Abbo. A perfect summing up!

Spot on Abbo and I do feel that that his rant at Mason is biting us - "Referee's Union"

Not hear to gloat.
    Nuno's interview was painful to watch , there seem more than football on his mind, didn't look a well man.

As an Albion fan I have to say that I’m amazed that there could be any criticism of Nuno.

I think he’s a fabulous manager, your best manager since Bill McGarry.

Last season I thought you were the best footballing side in the division apart from Liverpool and under Nuno you’ve had wonderful ride for three seasons plus.

On top of everything else he seems like a thoroughly nice bloke and a breath of fresh air compared to so many managers.

As long as he’s Wolves manager you’re not going to get relegated and most of the time you’re going to be top 8 or better as long as he gets Fosun’s support.

A super manager and a really nice guy, he deserves 100% support from anyone on your side of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    With Wolves loosing 3-2 yesterday , the TV cameras spent a considerable amount of time focused on our manager. He looked thoughtful, but subdued. He must wonder what is going on at the moment, he can't seem to buy a victory.

Ever since his rant at referee Mason, circumstances seem to be going totally against us. Have the referees formed a protective shield around their man, Mason, and decided that they are going to show Wolves who is boss?

We haven't had a fifty fifty decision or VAR review given in our favour for weeks. We were the better side yesterday, but lost with two debatable penalty decisions to the visitors. The Gibbs hand ball, the tug back on Boly's shirt and the felling of Semedo in the South Bank penalty area resulted in zilch.

As most on here are aware, Nuno's family still live in Portugal. Until Covid, he has travelled back most weeks to visit, but now he is isolated from them. It must be having an effect on the man.

There are cretins on social media calling for him to be sacked, for goodness sake. Even the journalists seem to be getting a head of steam up baying for him to loose his job. Give him some slack. He is the best Manager that we have had for years, and we as fans should be thankful for all he has done for the club.

I have confidence he and the players will turn things around.
    I agree Abbo no true Wolves supporter would wish Nuno gone, his halo has slipped a little this season that's all. Injuries are the main issue hurting us, Nuno does however have to live with his choice of a small squad.

My only issue would be Silva and Cutrone... are they enough? Should we maybe delve into the loan market and try and find a stop-gap Raul replacement?

It's His 47 th Birthday today. Have a good day Nuno.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)