+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reinforcements needed at Turf Moor

Ain’t that the truth Sub ,

Some moan when we’re winning , I’m a realist sub - but I sometimes sit with people who believe we should beat the likes of Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Ain’t that the truth Sub ,

Some moan when we’re winning , I’m a realist sub - but I sometimes sit with people who believe we should beat the likes of Man City.
    The only fans who even come close are those who support the Toon -----I have been listening to them for 55 years and have lived amongst them for 33 years. Talk about grievous bodily earache!

Dyche quote after the Fulham game .

“Of course we look in the market, but you can’t forget the players we have got and we have some very good ones.”

At last, an acknowledgement of Vydra and others

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I have never known Clarets fans be short of something to moan about in the 69 years that I have been going to the Turf!
    And long may it continue Sub, we can moan for England us Burnley fans, which is what I love about them and this msgboard, moan, moan, feckin moan. I love a good moan, and we have history as well Sub, like me you'll remember when we sold Jimmy Mac, there was a fair bit of moaning back then, it would have put today's moaning in the shade and no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And long may it continue Sub, we can moan for England us Burnley fans, which is what I love about them and this msgboard, moan, moan, feckin moan. I love a good moan, and we have history as well Sub, like me you'll remember when we sold Jimmy Mac, there was a fair bit of moaning back then, it would have put today's moaning in the shade and no mistake.
    Bloody hell sinkov, I don't think that we could come close to imagining the amount of stuff that would have been on message boards in Bob Lord's days, particularly when Jimmy Mac was sent down the road! Unglaublich!

I was lucky to see Mac play but not for long, ditto Blacklow Angus etc but I was a nipper with my dad. My equiv of mac being sold was Dobson, perhaps not as great as JM but not far from it.

Pace and his mates will look at our last two results and think, "Why bother spending, when we can beat the Champions away from home"?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)