+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: FOA NCFCOG - Board statistics

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    There must be an algorithm, surely the issue is not as sophisticated as needing bayesian statistics?
    I suppose that all depends on the probability interpretation?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Woooahhh! Hold on a minute Rome wasn't built in a day chap.

I only proposed that we (that's me and you) wouldn't get into personal petty spats. If achieved the message board instantly becomes better, you seemed to agree to this suggestion and the broke it twice within 24 hours. I ignored the first , but then you go and do it again.

Let's walk before we run, baby steps.

Of course if you don't want to or simply can't stop petty arguments with me and want to continue to name check and make reference to me on a daily basis just say so, it will save us both time.
    Sorry, but this is your campaign not mine. I don't care what people put, they can argue as much as they like for me, I don't let a few words on a footy messageboard get to me. A good starting point would be for you not to respond, because that means the end. If I see a less confrontational style to your posts I'll try and follow, but I haven't seen any change yet.

'Heal the board, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race"

I'll take that as you don't want to.

Well at least I tried. As before peeps

'Heal the board, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race"

I'll take that as you don't want to.

Well at least I tried. As before peeps
    That's the problem - you haven't tried. This 'heal the board' thing is your idea, your campaign. Therefore surely you should set an example and show us the way it should be done. When I see a new, less argumentative style to your posts I will try and follow. If you are serious and sincere about this, then you have to make an effort.

This idea and campaign should be supported by all, including yourself? Make the board better, is a great cause.

I will show you, I won't aim personal jibes in your direction , won't start any petty arguements with you. You aim to do the same in my direction and don't intervene elsewhere and we instantly make NCM better.

It won't be much effort for me, follow suit and "everyone's a winner baby that's the truth".

Bon voyage

This idea and campaign should be supported by all, including yourself? Make the board better, is a great cause.

I will show you, I won't aim personal jibes in your direction , won't start any petty arguements with you. You aim to do the same in my direction and don't intervene elsewhere and we instantly make NCM better.

It won't be much effort for me, follow suit and "everyone's a winner baby that's the truth".

Bon voyage
    Sounds good, it will be interesting to see if you stick to your pledge.

Elite winning with 6 posts to laddos 4

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Elite winning with 6 posts to laddos 4
    You may not have noticed, but Elite has also made a few posts about Notts and football.

Can you say the same?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12