+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: FOA NCFCOG - Board statistics

OT: FOA NCFCOG - Board statistics

If you're still bored how about having some stats for this board. In particular it would be interesting to know who stays on topic and who starts the first off topic post on any thread. Perhaps you could then include the number of ad hominem posts within an on top thread and who most often ends up with the last word.

It is a shame we don't have yellow and red cards to keep track of, plus accompanying bans but the stats could have some red lines to highlight high off topic posters on on topic threads.

All with the objective of keeping this board alive and vibrant you understand - I wouldn't want anyone to feel they are being picked on, purely objective.

Thanks

Ardley out.

Just thought I'd take an early lead.

Erm … xS v xPS (Expected Squabbles v Expected Petty Squabbles), xOTP (Expected Off Topic Posts), xAOT (Expected Ardley Out Threads) … meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ardley out.

Just thought I'd take an early lead.
    Showing your true colours at last eLite. You would win the prize for boards greats troll ( BGT) which is calculated on how many times you can wind up laddo. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Erm … xS v xPS (Expected Squabbles v Expected Petty Squabbles), xOTP (Expected Off Topic Posts), xAOT (Expected Ardley Out Threads) … meh.
    There must be an algorithm, surely the issue is not as sophisticated as needing bayesian statistics?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Showing your true colours at last eLite. You would win the prize for boards greats troll ( BGT) which is calculated on how many times you can wind up laddo. lol.
    My true colours are always on show, I thought you would have realised that.

I'm not the one telling everyone to avoid personal arguments, then engaging in one five minutes later!

You didn't even last a day! Lol
    What a fraud, I want my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You didn't even last a day! Lol
    What a fraud, I want my money back.
    Sorry laddo, you failed the test within 16 minutes. I'm not the one campaigning to stop personal arguments - that's you. If you had ignored my post you would have been true to your word and led by example. That would mean this post wouldn't happen. If you really want to make this board a better place as you claim, you have to stop things like this. You have to stop posts like "Where's Davy" and "Where's KCNotts" if they don't post after we win a game. We'll see how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    My true colours are always on show, I thought you would have realised that.

I'm not the one telling everyone to avoid personal arguments, then engaging in one five minutes later!
    Have to say I am fairly amused that you rose to my trolling of you by calling you a Troll eLite please take it in the spirit it is intended and have a bloody good day mate!

Woooahhh! Hold on a minute Rome wasn't built in a day chap.

I only proposed that we (that's me and you) wouldn't get into personal petty spats. If achieved the message board instantly becomes better, you seemed to agree to this suggestion and the broke it twice within 24 hours. I ignored the first , but then you go and do it again.

Let's walk before we run, baby steps.

Of course if you don't want to or simply can't stop petty arguments with me and want to continue to name check and make reference to me on a daily basis just say so, it will save us both time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast