+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Stones

John Stones

Back to his best in my opinion and a couple of goals for City tonight in a 4-0 win .

Pleased for the lad because he's had a difficult time since the world cup and it's nice to see him back playing well for City .

Probably solved a huge problem for Southgate and England too .

Val wants to play a few video clips to our lads, 100% passing accuracy and two goals as well.
    A pleasure to watch and starting to look a real class well done John.
    He’s also benefitting from very good defensive partnership class act the pair out them.

Am chuffed he's finally back on the right path after a hard 18 months. Lost his way did Stones and tha cant be owt other than impressed by how he's re emerged, re focused and laikin consistently like he can.

Next target is getting back into the England side. Shouldn't be a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Back to his best in my opinion and a couple of goals for City tonight in a 4-0 win .

Pleased for the lad because he's had a difficult time since the world cup and it's nice to see him back playing well for City .

Probably solved a huge problem for Southgate and England too .
    I saw him play for Barnsley's academy side a couple of times against us a few years ago and he looked a very good prospect,he also seems a really nice fella.I expect him to claim his England place back and play alongside Harry Maguire(2 South Yorks lads)UTMPB

Azzi got back wi that lass he cooarted from his schooil days ?

He seemed to looiz form when he got mixing wi sum rum crowd in Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Azzi got back wi that lass he cooarted from his schooil days ?

He seemed to looiz form when he got mixing wi sum rum crowd in Manchester.
    Madchestor Mad forrit. Hacciendoh snorting lines o crystal meth and necking acid. Bound to feck up any young man that

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Madchestor Mad forrit. Hacciendoh snorting lines o crystal meth and necking acid. Bound to feck up any young man that
    Feckin hell that takes me back Pass , we used to go on a Wednesday night , took in turns to drive amongst the five of us .

Great great club , yeh there was hmmmm other things going on there but the live music was off the scale .

Anyway tha needed some help going in to work on a Thursday morning and no sleep ..... nudge nudge .

Where does the time go ? , it's going on nearly 30 years ago .

Jeez !!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Feckin hell that takes me back Pass , we used to go on a Wednesday night , took in turns to drive amongst the five of us .

Great great club , yeh there was hmmmm other things going on there but the live music was off the scale .

Anyway tha needed some help going in to work on a Thursday morning and no sleep ..... nudge nudge .

Where does the time go ? , it's going on nearly 30 years ago .

Jeez !!!

love it

Nivver ed the pleasure of going at the peak missen mate, just before my time unfortunately but christ almighty the music resonates to this day I swear. Mi nephew who has just turned 21 and gets it totally. He's a top lad, loves his music and is very liberal minded. It sez a lot musically for the times of today and them of 30 years ago. I tell him I was lucky to live thru it and took it for granted!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    love it

Nivver ed the pleasure of going at the peak missen mate, just before my time unfortunately but christ almighty the music resonates to this day I swear. Mi nephew who has just turned 21 and gets it totally. He's a top lad, loves his music and is very liberal minded. It sez a lot musically for the times of today and them of 30 years ago. I tell him I was lucky to live thru it and took it for granted!
    We saw early Oasis , pretty raw mind and far from polished but they ramped it up noise wise and you could see they had summat .

To be honest Pass its only the history that tells you that you were part of summat .

At the time it was a good night out midweek because we were fortunate to discover it and there was feck all else going on closer to home .

Probably our love of The Stone Roses attracted us over there without that we probably wouldn't have bothered .

We only dropped on the Stone Roses on our way down to to see Queen at Knebworth and someone stuck the tape on in the car .

Feckin hell ...... we all just went mental over it , " who the feck are these ? "

Limited as they were the Roses with owt other than that it remains with me the best album I've had the pleasure of , there isn't a month goes by when I don't listen to it over 30 years on .

I haven't a Scooby what the Hac was like on a Saturday night because I never went , it just filled a midweek void and was 50 minutes away as the crow flies at 9pm at night on a Wednesday .

John Stone Roses .

I wanna be adored , you bet lad with that England shirt on .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast