+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Stones

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We saw early Oasis , pretty raw mind and far from polished but they ramped it up noise wise and you could see they had summat .

To be honest Pass its only the history that tells you that you were part of summat .

At the time it was a good night out midweek because we were fortunate to discover it and there was feck all else going on closer to home .

Probably our love of The Stone Roses attracted us over there without that we probably wouldn't have bothered .

We only dropped on the Stone Roses on our way down to to see Queen at Knebworth and someone stuck the tape on in the car .

Feckin hell ...... we all just went mental over it , " who the feck are these ? "

Limited as they were the Roses with owt other than that it remains with me the best album I've had the pleasure of , there isn't a month goes by when I don't listen to it over 30 years on .

I haven't a Scooby what the Hac was like on a Saturday night because I never went , it just filled a midweek void and was 50 minutes away as the crow flies at 9pm at night on a Wednesday .

John Stone Roses .

I wanna be adored , you bet lad with that England shirt on .
    Feckin too reight! Aw man, that's a brilliant post Med me proper laugh that John Stones quip

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Feckin too reight! Aw man, that's a brilliant post Med me proper laugh that John Stones quip
    Tha could have a good neet for less than £20 including petrol at the Hac on a Wednesday .

https://youtu.be/sb79HJ4I4F4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12