+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Expect litigation any time soon...

Expect litigation any time soon...

The Yanks culture of suing anything that moves will be seen in action sometime soon...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...SysFEjm6T7zHqQ

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Yanks culture of suing anything that moves will be seen in action sometime soon...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...SysFEjm6T7zHqQ
    Thought they had no money our new board / owners ,

Better have deep pockets to litigate Amazon.

Don't put the mockers on it army88, this is where the money for our new centre-forward is coming from...

Like I said on the match thread, Logan seemed quite sure there was no money for players, where she got that info from I've no idea, but she's far too experienced a broadcaster to come out with something like that live on TV, without being confident of her source. Anyway the proof of the pudding, as they say, and as of yet there is no sign of any money for players.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Like I said on the match thread, Logan seemed quite sure there was no money for players, where she got that info from I've no idea, but she's far too experienced a broadcaster to come out with something like that live on TV, without being confident of her source. Anyway the proof of the pudding, as they say, and as of yet there is no sign of any money for players.
    Old Bob (my 91 year old father-in-law) heard her say this and said, "silly bloody, silly opinionated, silly bloody women should be nowhere near a bloody football commentary". I think I counted the number of "bloodys" correctly!

He’s dead rightBT. Keep women as far away as possible from commentating, introducing and match bulletins. The last thing I want is a woman telling me something I already know. And the same thing applies to Rugby Union too. They’re bloody hopeless, the lot of them.

...these new Android owners have to prove themselves - we're all waiting, can do no more...but whatever, there'll be more needed to manifest their high-sounding words than this window alone....but it's a good place to start !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)