+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 in 6

There's ignorance and stupidity then there's islaydarkblue.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Studies don't discover anything,they provide evidence for a theory. 1 study doesn't really cut the mustard,unless it is replicated with similar results. Over and over again.

I can tell you of a study that shows 1 million people,who always wears a mask when out in public,and none of them have had coronavirus. That still proves nothing, but it would still be 100% accurate
    You're wasting your time with the 3 Stooges, their hatred of a woman telling them to stay in the house outweighs everything.

[QUOTE=grantzer;39677026]Face coverings work. They reduce the area covered by exhaling,they increase public confidence, and they also give people something to complain about,and not complain about things that should matter more.

Like the total ineptitude of the UK government and how they have spent millions on contracts for mates,how they have botched pretty much every aspect of covid,and how Brexit is a shambles.

Like how kids go hungry while Tory donors get contracts to feed them,but don't.

Or,of course,wearing a mask takes away my freedom,although which freedom it takes away I don't know[/QUOTE
    We were told for the first four months of this pandemic that there was no need to wear a face mask as it did not stop the spread of the virus and then suddenly at the beginning of July 2020 we were told that we must wear face masks in public places to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
    I have yet to hear a politician apologise for making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    There's ignorance and stupidity then there's islaydarkblue.
    Stupid comments from you was the main reason that I did not post on here for almost four weeks.
    If you have nothing good to say then shut up.

You're wasting your time with the 3 Stooges, their hatred of a woman telling them to stay in the house outweighs everything.
    Nippy is not exactly squeaky clean.
    She will be running for cover when the details come out about where exactly she held her meetings with Alex Salmond which her husband knew nothing about despite him allegedly being in the same house as them.

If you read their posts what do you object to?
    Face masks seem to be a confidence trick but I always wear one just in case.

There is no support for either Boris or Nicola. You only ever focus on the Nicola comments but the main point they make is that both politicians are leading a system that is based on creating a compliant population which has restricted freedoms.

Grantzer is not wasting his time by putting forward his views. He draws out the arguments that form the basis of the views held by Rross Islay and Deeranged.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    If you read their posts what do you object to?
    Face masks seem to be a confidence trick but I always wear one just in case.

There is no support for either Boris or Nicola. You only ever focus on the Nicola comments but the main point they make is that both politicians are leading a system that is based on creating a compliant population which has restricted freedoms.

Grantzer is not wasting his time by putting forward his views. He draws out the arguments that form the basis of the views held by Rross Islay and Deeranged.
    Wasting your time.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wasting your time.��
    It's my time and I have got lots of it thanks to Nicola so if you don't mind I'll waste some more and reply to you.��

Why did my smiley face not appear properly?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    It's my time and I have got lots of it thanks to Nicola so if you don't mind I'll waste some more and reply to you.��
    Good stuff.

Are you still optimistic once the elderly and infirm are vaccinated restrictions will be lifted?

Noises coming out of Govt ain't great.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)