+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 in 6

1 in 6

Of people who who tested positive for covid from Sept caught it in hospital.

And the difference between the numbers of men and women having been vaccinated is stark. Yes there are more women working in the blessed NHS and there are more woman in care homes but the difference is huge.

As is the % of 80 year olds vaccinated in England/Wales is huge compared to Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Of people who who tested positive for covid from Sept caught it in hospital.

And the difference between the numbers of men and women having been vaccinated is stark. Yes there are more women working in the blessed NHS and there are more woman in care homes but the difference is huge.

As is the % of 80 year olds vaccinated in England/Wales is huge compared to Scotland.
    I am wondering if Scottish Government controlled NHS Scotland have been slow in paying for their Pfizer and Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccines.
    Nothing would surprise as far as Nicola Sturgeon and her henchmen are concerned.
    Last Saturday it was posted on social media that the Scottish Government had received £715 million from the U.K. Government to hand over to cash strapped businesses throughout Scotland but to date only £55 million had been handed over.
    People are now asking what has happened to the missing £660 million and some people were suggesting that it has been squirrelled away to be spent on an Indyref 2 which Nicola Sturgeon is determined to hold.
    Nicola Sturgeon has something in common with our two West Highland White dogs on Islay. We used to say to them “Which part of No do you not understand”!

Why do you care about vaccinations? Surely as 99.99% of people only get a cough for six seconds the vaccine is irrelevant. As for that tripe from Islay, well there's really no point in even commenting. Btw Islay,are you supposed to be at home,or in Dundee now?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am wondering if Scottish Government controlled NHS Scotland have been slow in paying for their Pfizer and Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccines.
    Nothing would surprise as far as Nicola Sturgeon and her henchmen are concerned.
    Last Saturday it was posted on social media that the Scottish Government had received £715 million from the U.K. Government to hand over to cash strapped businesses throughout Scotland but to date only £55 million had been handed over.
    People are now asking what has happened to the missing £660 million and some people were suggesting that it has been squirrelled away to be spent on an Indyref 2 which Nicola Sturgeon is determined to hold.
    Nicola Sturgeon has something in common with our two West Highland White dogs on Islay. We used to say to them “Which part of No do you not understand”!
    Maybe just ran out of tipex....ahh that scoring out the word oxford must take time.😁

I'm only half joking.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Why do you care about vaccinations? Surely as 99.99% of people only get a cough for six seconds the vaccine is irrelevant. As for that tripe from Islay, well there's really no point in even commenting. Btw Islay,are you supposed to be at home,or in Dundee now?
    Because I care about freedom and liberty.....vaccine won't stop you getting it but the worst symptoms hopefully in the very elderly and Ill.

If they only way of pushing for every single freedom back is for the majority to be vaccinated I want it done at a far quicker pace.

And just too clarify 99.7 % survival rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Because I care about freedom and liberty.....vaccine won't stop you getting it but the worst symptoms hopefully in the very elderly and Ill.

If they only way of pushing for every single freedom back is for the majority to be vaccinated I want it done at a far quicker pace.

And just too clarify 99.7 % survival rate.
    99.7% survival rate? Now who's relentlessly quoting facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    99.7% survival rate? Now who's relentlessly quoting facts?
    Lol, treading on yer patch and area of expertise.

I'll leave the facts to you.🙂

But you won't wear a mask? That is really caring.........

I believe RRoS is medically exempt.

I'm exempt but if I wasn't I couldn't put my hand on heart and say I'd wear one.....more than likely just avoid the confrontation.....I really don't go in many places.

I do carry an exemption card. I have never been asked to produce it and have only been asked twice about masks......once way back on the first day, a polite I'm exempt was enough and 2nd time in October in which a polite I'm exempt wasn't enough and 2nd question of "why" was not answered but they didn't stop me entering.

I said I care about freedom and liberty.

I don't think masks do any guid especially the way 99% of people wear them and continually touch their face.

Social distance and hand washing far more effe give.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)