+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yeovil Match Off

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I think the league will be cut short, saw the below on Oliver Bayliss twitter (not sure if its been posted already, apologies if it has). I'm not clear if it's further funding or includes historic, assuming it is further, but if funding is loans to clubs not grants then a lot will just want to cut short and furlough players.
    From a football prospective I hated the thought of us playing in this league, but actually came to terms with it and enjoyed going to the games last season.

Though what I didn't realise was what a shambles the governance is, end of last season a shambles, delaying the start of this season a shambles, distributing the govs money a shambles, no guidelines I can see on calling off games a shambles, I'm sure there's many more but the sooner we get promoted the better.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/st...30437310558212
    P!ss up in brewery springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by symewillscore View Post
    Explain your logical fallacy.

1) Does not matter if it is fif**** or fifty years old, the facts are the same.

2) Karry Mullis invented the test, the rest is explained by himself as self explanatory

3) How can the man in his own words be 'out of context'

4) You can not say who is 'welcomed' or not. On the basis of posting a video from a Nobel prize winning scientist.

5) Cognitive Dissonance: The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so this conflict causes feelings of unease or discomfort. This inconsistency between what people believe and how they behave motivates people to engage in actions that will help minimize feelings of discomfort. People attempt to relieve this tension in different ways, such as by rejecting, explaining away, or avoiding new information.
    We have enough idiots already on this board so don’t need any more

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345