+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ardley on Yeovil & Havant

Ardley on Yeovil & Havant

This bit encouraged me:

Having not played a Vanarama National League match since 28 December the news has been a source of huge frustration – as has our inability, once again, to find an alternative opponent.

At least it seems we are making every effort to get games played. We won't play tomorrow, but is there an opponent we could play on Wednesday? Do the rules allow us to arrange short notice fixtures like this? Are the National League making this a priority? If there is any hope of completing this season, it needs a radically different approach to the inertia we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This bit encouraged me:

Having not played a Vanarama National League match since 28 December the news has been a source of huge frustration – as has our inability, once again, to find an alternative opponent.

At least it seems we are making every effort to get games played. We won't play tomorrow, but is there an opponent we could play on Wednesday? Do the rules allow us to arrange short notice fixtures like this? Are the National League making this a priority? If there is any hope of completing this season, it needs a radically different approach to the inertia we currently have.
    The National League strike me as a bunch of blokes who hire a room above a pub once every 6 months. They'll then get business done ASAP so they can have a game of cards and get p1ssed. Can't see us playing Wednesday

A bit like Nottingham City Council?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    The National League strike me as a bunch of blokes who hire a room above a pub once every 6 months. They'll then get business done ASAP so they can have a game of cards and get p1ssed. Can't see us playing Wednesday

Don't, just don't Nav.

It makes me despair all the more that we have dropped into this chithole of a league.

That’s made me chuckle. The scary thought ...... it’s probably true

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This bit encouraged me:

I think part of the problem is the totally inept management and leadership from the management of the National League.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Don't, just don't Nav.

It makes me despair all the more that we have dropped into this chithole of a league.
    Trouble is mate the FL Committee normally hire the room next door. COYP

Your best ever post!

I hope the pub loses its licence, and those at the meeting are all fined £10,000 for breaking the lockdown rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast