+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bristol R game

'Bout time Mandron scored again. Dale the other.

Huh! Mandron on the bench. Ok, possibly Charlie to score instead.

That was difficult to watch. Again we didn't play well but scored 3.
    I still want to know how Finney graduated through the academy without learning any ball control. Thankfully, Murphy came on and gave us a midfield.

I’d like to know how much the referee was paid to allow them to physically assault Charlie every chance they could get near him - disgraceful challenges, some of them. Centre backs were immense tonight, didn’t allow themselves to be bullied.

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    I’d like to know how much the referee was paid to allow them to physically assault Charlie every chance they could get near him - disgraceful challenges, some of them. Centre backs were immense tonight, didn’t allow themselves to be bullied.
    The referee and assistants were absolutely appalling tonight. Hopefully Kirk has not picked up any injury that will keep him out but either way, no thanks to the officials. Beckles has proved to be an excellent signing and Lancashire has been a revelation.

Lowery is rubbish........... only 2 assists tonight and had to keep tracking back to help out Johnson instead of attacking and scoring loads of goals

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    lowery is rubbish........... Only 2 assists tonight and had to keep tracking back to help out johnson instead of attacking and scoring loads of goals

Both full backs injured last night. Luke out with a serious hamstring problem and Pixie with a back twinge. Travis and Rio to possibly start against Wombles.

Funnily enough Lowery didn't play as well as he could and, as you point out, still managed two assists!
    We were exposed at the back a lot of times last night but thankfully the two CHs had a stormer. I'm struggling to know what comment to make about Finney as we effectively have a two man midfield when he plays hence the exposure at the back. But 7 goals!
    Perhaps sometime in the future we'll have to formulate the team to include him as a second (but deep) striker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast