+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid jabs

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    I had first jab 2 weeks ago , 61, care worker
    Caught her by surprise when she was bending over

If there’s any over 70’s who haven’t yet had any contact about the jab then they need to contact NHS on line or phone 119

There must be loads of over 70s that are housebound but had no contact for a jab

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There must be loads of over 70s that are housebound but had no contact for a jab
    That could be one of reasons why they’ve decided to put this out there.
    A 90+ yr old I know of who has only just had their jab after having to contact them so some are slipping through net
    A few in their 80’s had theirs two weeks ago
    Last edited by millertop; 08-02-2021 at 06:59 PM.

My mum is 88 this week, housebound, bedbound, has carers, we can’t visit her yet she’s heard nothing regarding a jab

My mum is 88 this week, housebound, bedbound, has carers, we can’t visit her yet she’s heard nothing regarding a jab
    Get in touch with them

We’ve phoned her GP twice and been told they can’t discuss it for confidentiality reasons

You need to ring her gp or the nhs vaccine line for her jab.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...s-vaccination/

We’ve phoned her GP twice and been told they can’t discuss it for confidentiality reasons
    Get on nhs site or phone 119 and give them her details and they should do rest

Good luck
    Last edited by millertop; 08-02-2021 at 07:18 PM.

I had to call at our GPs yesterday to pick up some paperwork for my son.

So I asked the receptionist, how the vaccination programme was going on, with what patient age groups had received their jab, who are registered with the surgery. She replied that over 70's were still being sent for the jab, & when this age group was cleared, the next batch of patients would be contacted, to which this will cover 64 to 69 year olds.
    Also that patients from this practice, are being sent to, the Leisure Centre at Denaby, & also the Keepmoat Stadium at Doncaster.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast