+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid jabs

Me and Mrs had ours tonight.
    I’m 56 and she’s 4yrs you get but we’re foster carets for Notts and they’ve facilitated it.
    Had to go to Ashfield Health Village (Kirkby in Ashfield) @ 6.20
    Really well organised, friendly, etc
    In car for 6.40 and back home an hour n ten later.
    NHS, local police n volunteers 👍👍👍
    First night out together for months!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Me and Mrs had ours tonight.
    I’m 56 and she’s 4yrs you get but we’re foster carets for Notts and they’ve facilitated it.
    Had to go to Ashfield Health Village (Kirkby in Ashfield) @ 6.20
    Really well organised, friendly, etc
    In car for 6.40 and back home an hour n ten later.
    NHS, local police n volunteers ������
    First night out together for months!!!
    Great news. I'll allow you the typo Gainsbro but be carful coming from Rotherham and putting that information on here

15 million have had jabs

It’s a terrific effort to be fair

Massive applause from me

Our GP surgery phoned today, told my wife that she was to go for her second jab, on
    Monday 26th April, at Dearne Valley Leisure Centre, at Denaby.
    My wife said, what about my husband, he's older than me, & due his 2nd jab, the
    surgery receptionist said we have not got him down, wait a minute, & then came
    back on, & said for me to go same time has my wife on Monday.
    Don't know what's happening at our surgery, because they didn't have me down
    for the first jab, my wife told them when they phoned for first jab.

We have received the Rapid Flow test kits for covid 19, from the NHS.
    Both myself & my wife did the first test tonight, quite easy instructions, reported
    our negative results to the NHS online system, to which they confirm receiving
    the results.

Had mine yesterday at Sheff Arena talking to a blade about football while i was waiting .Had the Modena one bit of a saw arm today couple of paracetamols took care off that. I do feel really drained though excellent organisation just like when Mum went to Goldthorpe for hers really have excelled in this vaccine role out .

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    My mate who is 69 ( 70 this year ) had his jab on the 2nd of February 2021, his wife is 68 (69 this year ) still waiting.

On Sunday I spoke to my mate, to see if he had any ill affects from the jab, he said a couple of days he felt off it, but now ok.

Then he told me that he had been contacted by someone from NHS, to which he & his wife were asked if they would do a survey, regarding the coronavirus, they said yes if this would help.
    The survey is over a number of weeks, where both of them are tested for covid, using the swabs, then after a blood test, mate doesn't like needles, but said ok.
    Then they were told that for the first week they will receive £50 each in vouchers, then each week after £25 each in vouchers, the vouchers can be redeemed at Supermarkets, Amazon etc.
    To my posting, re my mate getting vouchers, for doing the survey.
    Like I said it is legit, he's bought a computer., with the vouchers, & other stuff, & still doing the survey.
    So on a nice little earner.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Great news. I'll allow you the typo Gainsbro but be carful coming from Rotherham and putting that information on here
    ....great spotting CAM.

I & my wife have both had our 2nd jab this morning, we had the jab at the Dearne Valley Leisure
    centre, at Denaby, same has the first jab.
    Bit of a queue, but with 5 nurse stations giving the jab, didn't take long, with me driving, we had
    to wait 15 mins, before we could leave.
    Took note when booking in for the 2nd jab, confirmation to say you had it, was done with a stamper,
    not written, like the first jab.
    I take this is a security confirmation of the 2nd jab, otherwise people could just write a date in
    themselves, if required at a later stage.
    The staff are working really hard, to get the vaccinations done, a gracious thank you, to them.

Had my 2nd Pfizer jab at St Ann's leisure centre last weds, slight soreness next day, but less than the 1st jab, still played sh1te at golf yesterday.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast