+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid jabs

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    I thought the EU had threatened this action because Astra-Zeneca had cut down by millions of doses the amount they were contracted to supply to the EU. Sort of tit for tat.
    I think the EU is so mad about the critical publicity they have received within the member states because of their incompetence on the roll out of vaccines opposed to the successful way we have done it.They are now threatening to break contracts and blockade on Pfiizer vaccine and if they were to do that that would be murderous.They are a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I think the EU is so mad about the critical publicity they have received within the member states because of their incompetence on the roll out of vaccines opposed to the successful way we have done it.They are now threatening to break contracts and blockade on Pfiizer vaccine and if they were to do that that would be murderous.They are a disgrace.
    Wrong forum Bill. Please post you political opinions in the correct place. Dont ruin a decent thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Wrong forum Bill. Please post you political opinions in the correct place. Dont ruin a decent thread.
    Yeah, keep poking the fire Wanchai

What about the new test for coronavirus, the test means being checked up the rectum, could be a advantage, they can check your prostate at the same time.

Reminds me about mates wife, I had a appointment with the Urology department at Rotherham hospital, any way we were arranging to go out, i said we could not on a certain day, because I had to go to hospital about my prostate.
    I nearly fell off chair when she said to her husband, " I'm going to see about having my prostate checked "

At what point will the vaccinate all the illegals ?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    At what point will the vaccinate all the illegals ?

Impossible job considering we don’t know how many there are or where they are

only a dozen or two .

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I think ArchieMillers same age has Tosh & Pete Green so he could be 70.
    Archie and Tosh were in my school year.Pete Green is a bit older. So if Archies birthday is in June he’s not yet 70.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Archie and Tosh were in my school year.Pete Green is a bit older. So if Archies birthday is in June he’s not yet 70.
    I'm 70 on the 24 June 2021, ArchieMiller same birth date has me.

My neighbour at the age of 96 years, still not had her jab, no one been in touch regarding this.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast