+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Short Changed on their Wages

Sheffield Wednesday Short Changed on their Wages

Sheffield Wednesday players have not been paid their wages in full for November, sources say the owls squad only received a small percentage of their regular salaries last month.
    A report from a national newspaper suggested the players are getting a maximum of £7,000 a month of their wages, with the rest being sent through later, to make up the totals.
    When asked boss Tony Pulis was quoted as saying he was aware of the stories, but his side of the club is football.
    Not the first players have been paid late, it also happened in June, when some players were due outstanding money, including loyalty bonuses.
    Players in the lower divisions would be happy to be receiving £7,000 a month as normal wages.

If I was the Tuna bloke then I wouldn't pay them either.
    Woeful

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    If I was the Tuna bloke then I wouldn't pay them either.
    Woeful
    Yes he's like a Fish outer Water

The big threat is, while it is understood the EFL is yet to be officially notified of the situation, it does have the power to impose a transfer embargo if they deem it appropriate, which would potentially prevent Pulis bringing in new players during next month's transfer window.

Now that would be both nice and laughable at the same time for such a 'MASSIVE' club.

Might be plaiced into administration. Mustn’t carp I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Might be plaiced into administration. Mustn’t carp I suppose.
    Tha codding me on.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The big threat is, while it is understood the EFL is yet to be officially notified of the situation, it does have the power to impose a transfer embargo if they deem it appropriate, which would potentially prevent Pulis bringing in new players during next month's transfer window.

Now that would be both nice and laughable at the same time for such a 'MASSIVE' club.
    Massive down to Minnows.

He’s probably paid them what he thinks they are worth.

It shows that it is a myth that Chansiri cannot invest because of FFP. He can't even cover their current overheads.

looks like it is worse than they thought.

They could be Floundherring.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast