+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good luck to millers in next 2 games.

Good luck to millers in next 2 games.

Come on lads you can do this! Make yourself legends in the eyes of millers fans everywhere! Have the belief!

Love and best wishes from all at Roly Towers

Up The Mighty Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Come on lads you can do this! Make yourself legends in the eyes of millers fans everywhere! Have the belief!
    Love and best wishes from all at Roly Towers

Up The Mighty Millers!
    I dont know about the belief Roly, we need some more luck too, maybe we got a bit of it on saturday against blackburn, or maybe that was Jamal Blackman coming to our rescue in our time of need.
    I really think the players are treading water after this unprecedented last 2 to 3 weeks, and some looked out on their feet on Saturday from the off, but with only 2 games left to go I'm hoping that a fully energized, and raring to go, Matt Crookes can make all the difference, so one last big push millers and glory beckons UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I dont know about the belief Roly, we need some more luck too, maybe we got a bit of it on saturday against blackburn, or maybe that was Jamal Blackman coming to our rescue in our time of need.
    I really think the players are treading water after this unprecedented last 2 to 3 weeks, and some looked out on their feet on Saturday from the off, but with only 2 games left to go I'm hoping that a fully energized, and raring to go, Matt Crookes can make all the difference, so one last big push millers and glory beckons UTM
    A rested Tree from suspension might just work in our favour the last couple of games. Come on tree be an all time millers legend!

Know it doesn't seem like it after recent events for us but get set up right & luck works both ways. Saturday Blackburn had the best chances but our luck changed & they didn't take them. Team selection from start we need to be more solid. We can't play a back 4 cause we haven't got a fit left back. I've said unless A McDonald or Robbo are fit back 3 picks itself. I'd play Olosunde for Ogbene. Barlaser for S McDonald. Crooks for either Smith or Ladapo. Let's get the win at Luton & put pressure on Derby last game of the season. UTM