+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid jabs

Having mine this Thursday 10.26am 28/01/21.Rawmarsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Having mine this Thursday 10.26am 28/01/21.Rawmarsh.
    Didn’t know you were over 80 pal ....😉

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    A question that nobody seems to ask. When the 2nd shots get into full flow will that effectively stop first vaccination for those left?
    Put simply. - assume 2.5m available vaccines a week. After 12 weeks 30m will have been vaccinated once. 2.5m shots per week will be needed for the following 12 weeks just to give 2nd shots to the initial 30m leaving no capacity for any new first vaccinations and, more or less, a 3 month gap in first vaccinations.
    Am I missing something?
    My guess is that it will be easier to scale up vaccinations than scale up supply. It will depend on whether we are at full capacity in the vaccination centres.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I'm under 70, I think ArchieMiller same, we both share same birthday, with our mate Messi.

Sister in-law got her jab, also her daughter same, both working in different care homes, they had it at Dearne leisure centre at Denaby, they said only 4 cars in car park, & only a few in the centre having the jabs, this last Thursday.
    I think ArchieMillers same age has Tosh & Pete Green so he could be 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Didn’t know you were over 80 pal ....😉
    Feel it & look it these last few months you cheeky 2Hat.

Talking to a mate of mine just now, his brother & sister-in-law live in Doncaster, both in their 80's, they have been notified & given appointments for the covid vaccine jab.
    Mates brother given his appointment to go to York next week for his jab, his wife given her appointment for this Saturday, to go to the Sheffield Arena for her vaccine jab.
    Totally stupid having different days, but worse the distance having to travel.

I see the EU are showing their true colours

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I see the EU are showing their true colours
    Whats that?

The latest figures show we vaccinated half a million in one day and this is is increasing with the extra outlets coming on board.We can easily get to that mid February target.The EU,however have completely blown it because of regulation breakdowns amongst the member states.Thank God we're out of that authoritarian,undemocratically led organisation.The nasty EU is trying to stop Pfizer exporting doses to us.They were absolutely shown to be totally disorganised and there is widespread discontent through the rioting across many countries under the Brussels dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    The latest figures show we vaccinated half a million in one day and this is is increasing with the extra outlets coming on board.We can easily get to that mid February target.The EU,however have completely blown it because of regulation breakdowns amongst the member states.Thank God we're out of that authoritarian,undemocratically led organisation.The nasty EU is trying to stop Pfizer exporting doses to us.They were absolutely shown to be totally disorganised and there is widespread discontent through the rioting across many countries under the Brussels dictatorship.
    I thought the EU had threatened this action because Astra-Zeneca had cut down by millions of doses the amount they were contracted to supply to the EU. Sort of tit for tat.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast