Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
As regards my lack of knowledge of international trade if you read my post the first sentence contains 'I started to read the first post appreciated it was something I had no experience of' so yes guilty certainly compared to some on here.

Your second paragraph it's so badly written and punctuated I can't make top nor tail of it. Had you been on the vin before writing it or perhaps English isn't your first language? Don't think I've had a glass of Sauternes in 2020 but as you so obviously take such a close interest in my drinking habits perhaps your recall is better than mine.
If you believe selling to us 'doesn't mean a thing' then try telling that to German car manufacturers, Dutch flower growers of French Champagne Houses. I can only conclude you therefore also 'have no knowledge of how things work' for if it meant not a thing to the EU why have they signed a deal?

My final sentence was meant to be little light post script not to be taken seriously. Thank you for giving it such consideration. I haven't bought any French wine since Jan 1 but that's because I haven't touched a drop since. When it is time to buy again I think I will try some different wines and in future I will buy what I think is best be it Froggie or Ozzie.

Don't worry about missing out on what I am drinking I'll make sure I keep you up to date on this at least.

Just about to have my night time cup of hot chocolate. Cadbury of course I now refuse to buy Belgian (not to be taken seriously.)
What a muppet!

What makes us so special to sell to? We’re just one of 27 countries, you need to get over this thinking that we are the main and only buyers.

Sangiovese or Sauternes, whatever it is.. it’s from the EU. You just keep picking the non EU wine when you go down that drinks aisle in Asda’s.