Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
Nothing will change my mind even if there are adjustments and teething problems. The moment the EU wanted control of anything other than just buying and selling goods together as neighbours it was a goodbye from me. That's been decades now. Its been a huge tangled web of complicated integration and I wondered if we would ever get free of it. Well now we have and if we get a bloody nose for a while because they don't like it, so be it. There will be people it wont suit and there will be people it will, but in time it will be the best thing we have done, and I still firmly believe that other countries will follow suit. That's all I'm saying. There is a big world out there. The EU is just a part of it. It was always going to be a painful process because of the mantra "You can stay but you can never leave"
I can’t see anyone else leaving mate.

It will take 20 year proof of us having ended up like Fantasy Island before anyone else will have the guts/stupidity to try it.

I’m Recardo Montalban in our U.K. version, WBA123 is playing the part of my sidekick Tattoo 😏

You need to be 50+ to have the faintest idea what I’m on about 😆

“ The plane boss....it’s the plane!”

https://youtu.be/l3w9AfC5Ms0