Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bein Sports

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,806

    Bein Sports

    It's official it is now being broadcast in Saudi again.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    654
    You’d think that’ll be a good thing for us but a few more hurdles yet, not least this knacker of a ‘manager’ dragging us to relegation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20,150
    To be fair, 'dragging' implies it's a slow, arduous task whereas Bruce is doing it in a sprightly and effortless manner.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    It's official it is now being broadcast in Saudi again.
    Good for Saudi sports fans.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    To be fair, 'dragging' implies it's a slow, arduous task whereas Bruce is doing it in a sprightly and effortless manner.
    It's the only thing where his tactics work.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,273
    Ashley, how can I take the heat off me, they love this Spaniard.


    Get Bruce !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Ashley, how can I take the heat off me, they love this Spaniard.


    Get Bruce !
    Itís amazing isnít it?
    All Ashley needed to do was give a bit of cash to Rafa, declare that he had his full support and let him get on with it. It would have been a win win situation for Ashley.

    Two things stopped this - Ashley isnít very bright but, mostly, his personality.....(thatís a nice way of saying heís a compete c*nt btw).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    43,153
    It's madness, could of so easily made things much easier for himself and easier to sell the club.

    But he'd rather show how much of a big man he is and show it's his club and he can do as he wishes.

    He's a ****.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It's madness, could of so easily made things much easier for himself and easier to sell the club.

    But he'd rather show how much of a big man he is and show it's his club and he can do as he wishes.

    He's a ****.
    Whatever it is you called him Jammy he is a clever one. Does all this and even in a pandemic with no games to attend the fans still pay him. That itself is a seal of approval. It's not loyalty paying to view a club dying on its knees that we all say we love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •