+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pos...

Pos...

...even less inclined to finish the thread title...but I feel duty bound.

It wasn't as bad as Tuesday.

Surely it will push Bruce closer to the edge as fatso realises he can't make the same mistake 3 times in a row?

We defended pretty well in the first half.

Everyone in the world can see how horrendous Shelvey is and will stop talking about his quality at set pieces.

I am fully aware that not one of these is a proper positive.

Once step closer to getting rid of Cabbage Heed

I am also positive that gary Neville is a cunt.

He's just pulled out the 'it's because he managed sunderland' line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

He Fu(king infuriates me. I got lucky last night had a hard day at work and nodded off just before football and woke up at full time. But I woke to that complete bell end saying where we are now is where we as fans would of expected at the start of the season. Then started going on about being between 11th and 15th. Well we're are we? 11th 12th 13th 14th no we are 15th 2 points above 16th and 3 above 17th. So why on earth he's bringing up 11th I don't know. What fan have you ever heard say they want and expect there team to finish between 11th and 15th anyway? because I've not ever heard one.

FFS - what a total clueless knôb he is, I’d have Denis Smith, Laurie Mcmenemy or the ghost of Bob Stokoe over the cabbage if it kept us in the division. Typical lazy, punditry masking a lack of intelligence and awareness by referring to something that others have previously used in error to also comment wrongly on.

He should take a look at the table then.

I like some of the points he makes occasionally, but he's also just a bullsh!tter at times.

Most of the pundits are. I consider myself a pacifist, but not when it comes to Jamie Redknapp.

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    FFS - what a total clueless knôb he is, I’d have Denis Smith, Laurie Mcmenemy or the ghost of Bob Stokoe over the cabbage if it kept us in the division. Typical lazy, punditry masking a lack of intelligence and awareness by referring to something that others have previously used in error to also comment wrongly on.
    This is the problem (and it's the same on Clowns 'r' Us)...one of them makes something up and passes it off as fact, others pick up on it and repeat it and, before you know it, it's an unquestioned truth that's trotted out without being challenged every time we're mentioned.

Some of the more clued-up pundits/presenters have begun to challenge it -Jake Humphries, Dan Walker, for example- but almost all of the ex pros go down this line-mainly because they're thick as fuck. Danny Murphy's face was a picture the other day when he mentioned the stick he'd had from our fans-and Shearer-after his 'I don't know what Necastle fans want' comment.

I watched a bit of the build up last night with Neville and the scum who spat on a young girl and they were comparing the stats for Rafa & Bruce - Rafa’s were generally better but they didn’t even touch on the net spend for each of the 4 seasons they covered (3 previous full and this one so far), which I’m fairly sure Bruce had a shît load more money and yet we are free falling to the bottom of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    I watched a bit of the build up last night with Neville and the scum who spat on a young girl and they were comparing the stats for Rafa & Bruce - Rafa’s were generally better but they didn’t even touch on the net spend for each of the 4 seasons they covered (3 previous full and this one so far), which I’m fairly sure Bruce had a shît load more money and yet we are free falling to the bottom of the table.
    That's something I'll never understand with Ashley the amount of money he has poured out with poor managers e.g. Cabbageheed and MacFunnyman and yet we were fortunate to get a manager in a similar class to Sir Bobby and K.K. in Rafa and Ashley bled him dry and did the dirty on him so much that the man was driven out.

We surely would have been regularly amongst the top teams had Rafa been backed to the same extent.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)