+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Psychopath

Psychopath

Whatever your political stance or your view in the school meals, this really takes the biscuit

https://youtu.be/rqQEWlZWhP0

Unbelievable. As a ‘health’ secretary you have a moral duty to NOT vote against extending school meals.

The only way around this for Mat was just to be honest, all he could have done was say he voted based on the reasoning of blah blah blah.. not this bob hollox.

Most on here know my feelings about Matt Cockhand.

“Liar,liar, liar” screams the voice in my head every time he opens his mouth.

I detest anyone who I can see the cogs turning in their brain as their mouth is lining up the next lie......Cockhand is a perfect example of this.

A sociopath and thoroughly slimy and unlikeable thing!

Possibly the nearest thing in real life to Rick Mayall’s Alan B a s t a r d.

He's a deeply unlikeable t w a t.

Rick Mayall in his pomp,

https://youtu.be/l9CO65EmNGs

Apart from his competence, or lack of it, I believe that his action in appointing his close friend Dildo Harding as the head of Test and Trace was one of his worst. The wretched woman had no medical experience whatsoever. Other Tory party pals have also benefited from lucrative contracts in areas where no experience is present. Shameful.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)